Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for F1 Student Visa with 3 rejections for B1 visa in the past

Heylo

Finally I got admission in University of Houston, Main campus and planning to apply for F1 Visa during May'14.

But I am worried about the three B1 - Business Visa rejections during 2012, when I applied to attend some meetings and training's in US. The last rejection was on 4th July 2012 which is almost 2 years back.

Will my B1 rejections affect the chances in obtaining F1 visa now? I am tensed and worried about this .

Please suggest and let me know the best way to answer consulate questions during my F1 interview.

Thanks
    GOPAL

Applying for F1 Student Visa with 3 rejections for B1 visa in the past

Hi gopal
    I don't have any ***** words for you but just want to share my cousins story and a fraud applicant story, I am sharing this to cool you down , not to get frustrated or anything else ,
    My cuzn got rejected 10 times but the the person who came with **** application he got visa , I was shocked ! My cuzn is a very brilliant student she deserves it but didnt get it , then I advised her to apply to uk , after 10 rejections on her pp it looks gross on pp but she got uk visa on 1st attempt ,i was shocked again!
    So relax , all the vos want to see your confidence levels , not your frustration , so where ever you go face em with no fear,I can understand your feeling don't get me wrong, end of my advice all you can do is try try till you get it, you not doing anything wrong, so be courageous brother, all the best for you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X