Photo Error - EAD not produced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Error - EAD not produced

I received my OPT approval notice I-797 on Feb 18th and it was stated in the notice that my EAD was sent separately. I accepted a job offer expecting the card coming soon. Unfortunately, now I received a notice from USCIS saying that my card was not produced as my photos were not to the standard and have to resend them. My job's start date is 17th March. My employer gave me only 1 week extra time to start. I have sent my photos again to USCIS Vermont Service Center and they will get it on 17th.

1. How many days will USCIS take to send me the card?
    2. What options do I have now?
    3. How to expedite the process? Please help me.

Have you got your card?

Originally posted by harsha45 View Post
    I received my OPT approval notice I-797 on Feb 18th and it was stated in the notice that my EAD was sent separately. I accepted a job offer expecting the card coming soon. Unfortunately, now I received a notice from USCIS saying that my card was not produced as my photos were not to the standard and have to resend them. My job's start date is 17th March. My employer gave me only 1 week extra time to start. I have sent my photos again to USCIS Vermont Service Center and they will get it on 17th.

1. How many days will USCIS take to send me the card?
    2. What options do I have now?
    3. How to expedite the process? Please help me.
    Hi, have you got your card? how long did it take for them to reporcess it?

Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X