Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 visa without a B1 visa and some other questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa without a B1 visa and some other questions...

Hey guys,
    I have just received my f1 visa. it is a valid for 5 years, and i dont have a B1 visa at all.
    now my question is, after i complete my studies, and return back to my country, in the future will i be able to re-enter the us again with the f1 visa without a valid i-20 (my studies length should be around a year or might more, so probably the i-20 will become invalid after school is done), or will i have to apply to B1 visa as well? do i need a valid i-20 anytime i leave/enter the us, within these 5 years?

My other question: on my i-20 form there is a passage which states the following: "The student is expected to report to school no later than 3.27.2014 and complete studies not later than 6.25.2015. The normal length of study is 15 months".
    Upon arrival to the states, when ill be asked for how long am i planning to stay, what should i answer? 15 months or 12 months (which is the actual length of my studies)

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance, i am actually flying to the sates tomorrow so a quick reply would be much appreciated
    Thanks
    Daniel

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X