RFE: I-539 requesting for more evidences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE: I-539 requesting for more evidences

My case for I-539 has been updated by USCIS now and They are requesting for more evidence as below :

Maintenance Of Status :

Submit evidence of your three most recent pay statements to establish that you were maintaining valid non immigrant status at the time of filing this application.

Temporary Nature of Stay :

You are seeking a change of status to an F-1 student; however F-1 status is temporary. Please submit a statement in which you describe your intention concerning departure from the United States.

Residence Abroad :

Regulations require that a non immigrant student must establish that he or she has a residence abroad which he or she has no intention of abandoning. Please submit documentation to establish that you have a foreign residence where you intend to reside at the expiration of your F status. Such documentary evidence includes current telephone bills, current utility bills, current mortgage statement, current rental agreement, current rent receipts etc.

Please let me know if you had a same query and how did you respond?

Originally posted by PBshah View Post
    My case for I-539 has been updated by USCIS now and They are requesting for more evidence as below :

Maintenance Of Status :

Submit evidence of your three most recent pay statements to establish that you were maintaining valid non immigrant status at the time of filing this application.

Temporary Nature of Stay :

You are seeking a change of status to an F-1 student; however F-1 status is temporary. Please submit a statement in which you describe your intention concerning departure from the United States.

Residence Abroad :

Regulations require that a non immigrant student must establish that he or she has a residence abroad which he or she has no intention of abandoning. Please submit documentation to establish that you have a foreign residence where you intend to reside at the expiration of your F status. Such documentary evidence includes current telephone bills, current utility bills, current mortgage statement, current rental agreement, current rent receipts etc.

Please let me know if you had a same query and how did you respond?

whats your update? how long it took you to change the status?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X