Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about J-1 waiver application (DS 3035) statement of reason

Hello,

I am applying for J-1 waiver based on exceptional Hardship to U.S. citizen. I have submitted my application (Form I-612) to USCIS and I am preparing to submit form DS 3035 to the State department. As part of the DS 3035, it is required write a statement of reason. So my question is:
    Can I use the same hardship statement that I submitted with Form I-612? My hardship statement is long (more than 8 pages) in addition to appendixes.

Thanks,

Same dilemma here

Hi

Looks like you haven't got much feedback on this post but if you found a solution, I would really appreciate if you could share. I am facing the same issue and running very low on time.

Best,

Originally posted by mnsen View Post
    Hello,

I am applying for J-1 waiver based on exceptional Hardship to U.S. citizen. I have submitted my application (Form I-612) to USCIS and I am preparing to submit form DS 3035 to the State department. As part of the DS 3035, it is required write a statement of reason. So my question is:
    Can I use the same hardship statement that I submitted with Form I-612? My hardship statement is long (more than 8 pages) in addition to appendixes.

Thanks,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X