Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiance VISA- Last 5 years of address question

So here we are :-)

I was engaged last year in India, and am planning on applying for a Fiance VISA in the next couple of days. BUT I have a question:

My Fiance's family home is from Bathinda, Punjab - she was born and raised there. Alternatively, her family NOW also owns a home in Chandigarh, Punjab:

The house is Chandigarh used to her grandmothers estate, but was given to her parents as a gift 3 years ago.

My fiance has been spending almost an equal amount of time in Bathinda, and Chandigarh for the last 5 years or so. She would go to Chandigarh to spend time with her grandmother- as well as attend college seasonally.

So at this point I'm not quite sure what to put down for her address in the application. Bhatinda or Chandigarh? All her ID's are from Bhatinda, including her passport. She has absolutely no identification or bills that link her to Chandigarh. I don't want to confuse the consulate and I definitely don't want to put something in there that was extend the process.

My biggest concern was: If I put down she attended university in Chandigarh, then the consulate would ask us why we didn't put an address for her residence there at the time (roughly 2009-2010). But like I said she would stay with her grandmother while going to school then go back to Bhatinda for most of the year.

Help a brother out :-)

Fiance VISA- Last 5 years of address question

Just put her present address and the last 5 yrs cause in the other paper works/USCIS form there's a question about the address since she was 16 years old. Then you can list all her addresses.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X