Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marital Fraud by a US green Card Indian

Hi

My sister married got married to an American Green Card holder Indian in year 2001. He promised and was expected to take my sister to USA, immediately after the marrige.

He did not take her to USA, till date. Although he used to requently visit USA.
    My sister separated from him in 2007.

Last year he asked my sister to move back into his parents house as his ageing father now needs medical attentions, else he threatened to start divorce proceeding against my sister. Even 13 years after his wedding he still refuses to take my sister to USA where he lives most of the time.

Not left with any option of a happily settled life my sister has NO options left for her. No one can understand why he's not taking my sister to the USA n happily settle down.

Very recently she came to know that her husband is married to some other American woman in USA and has a child there with that woman. And his son is over 20 years old !!

Is there anyway I can get his matrimonial status in USA and I would like to check his matrimonial status in 2001 when he married my sister ?

More over what are the legal options open for my sister ??

Please advice

Anukama

dear

Originally posted by anukama View Post
    Hi

My sister married got married to an American Green Card holder Indian in year 2001. He promised and was expected to take my sister to USA, immediately after the marrige.

He did not take her to USA, till date. Although he used to requently visit USA.
    My sister separated from him in 2007.

Last year he asked my sister to move back into his parents house as his ageing father now needs medical attentions, else he threatened to start divorce proceeding against my sister. Even 13 years after his wedding he still refuses to take my sister to USA where he lives most of the time.

Not left with any option of a happily settled life my sister has NO options left for her. No one can understand why he's not taking my sister to the USA n happily settle down.

Very recently she came to know that her husband is married to some other American woman in USA and has a child there with that woman. And his son is over 20 years old !!

Is there anyway I can get his matrimonial status in USA and I would like to check his matrimonial status in 2001 when he married my sister ?

More over what are the legal options open for my sister ??

Please advice

Anukama
    hello dear i can understand your and your sister's problem, in this you can't to do anything with out help of legal adviser like lawyers, police and attorney general, as you mentioned how can i get his martial status report prior to Marriage? yes you can do this, in India there are many special legal organisation you can contact them, they will definitely solve your concern i know one such type of agency in Delhi " SIFS Forensic Science india" it provides NRI, PPC Extra martial, Background verification services

hope the answer the question thanks
    Naresh Garg
    trust me

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X