Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B 2010 filing -- Can I use the 2010 recipt number now for filing to avoid lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 2010 filing -- Can I use the 2010 recipt number now for filing to avoid lottery

Hi,
    One of Employer filed my H1B in 2010. I have got receipt for the same. There was query from USCIS(RFE) which emplyer could not answer the query and letft.
    Currently the status in USCIS is:

Decision :
    On September 27, 2010, we mailed a notice acknowledging withdrawal of this application or petition I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of September 27, 2010, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If at some point in the future you wish to pursue the benefits provided by this application or petition, you must file a new application along with all applicable fees and evidence.
    During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Question : can I use the above receipt number and file new H1B from different employer. Please confirm..

Thanks

H1B 2010 filing -- Can I use the 2010 recipt number now for filing to avoid lottery

No..you can not as it is not an approved petition.

This is my opinion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X