Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special case regarding shoplifting-committed twice never charged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special case regarding shoplifting-committed twice never charged.

Dear Sir/Maam: I have committed 2 crimes of shoplifting while I was 17 and 18 (when i was 17 it was over $300, and when i was 18 i think its around $30), neither times were charged and i was let off with a warning both times, it was petty theft, summary offence so the officers closed the case after i paid a fine. the police have records of my crime though. I am now 25 with a doctors and a masters degree hoping to apply for skilled immigration to the US(my primary interest) or other English Speaking countries(including NewZealand, autralia, ireland, Uk, singapore etc), but France and Japan is also an option. Will I be denied my visa/permanent residency/citizenship because of the files?If I am denied now, will I be temporarily or permanently denied visa/permanent residency/citizenship? When can I ask to apply for visa/permanent residency/citizenship again? (I am a Canadian citizen). but would be extremely helpful if you can provide info if any other countries than the US I mentioned above who will have access to the files for possible inadmissibility. and what should i do if I am denied the first time? Thank you.

Optional Information:
    Country relating to Question: United States
    State (if USA): California
    Last edited by Akina; 04-14-2014, 03:25 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X