No announcement yet.

Multiple Entry Schengen Visa - Travel to France and Germany on separate Trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Entry Schengen Visa - Travel to France and Germany on separate Trips

Multiple Entry Schengen Visa - Travel to France and Germany on separate Trips

Hi,

I hold Indian Passport. I have a Schengen Visa issued by French Consulate. Below are details for the existing visa:

Valid for: Schengen States
    Valid From: February 11 2011
    Valid Till: May 10, 2011
    Type of Visa: C
    Number of Entries: Multiple
    Days: 30

Below are my travel details:

Travel to France: February, 11, 2011
    Travel back to the USA: February 17, 2011

Travel to Germany and Norway: February 19, 2011
    Travel back to the USA: February 25, 2011.

I have to make two trips for various reasons.

Dan anyone advise if I need to apply for a separate visa to travel to Germany? I sent an e-mail to German Consulate and awaiting reply.

Did anyone face similar situation? Did you have any troubles at the airport?

Thanks in advance for your advise.

LB

Your visa is valid for a total of 30 days in the Schengen zone on any number of trips to any of the Schengen countries. You are good to go.

Comment

Multiple entry Schengen visa

Hi,

First of you'll not be able to travel on February 11, 2011 since you'll need a time machine for that! (JK) I was issued a 18 days multiple entry visa by the Finnish consulate. With this visa I first entered Denmark, after a few days transited through Ukraine (which is not a part of Schengen territoy) and again entered Poland on the very same day. No problem at all, although the Polish immigration officers seemed more inquisitive compared to other Schengen immigration officers. However I'm pretty sure that had nothing to do with the multiple entry visa since it appeared to be the same for every passenger in line.

On another occasion I was issued a one year multiple entry German visa. I entered Germany first and then after 11 months entered Switzerland using the same visa. No problem at all. So you'll be fine.

Have a great trip!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X