Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendor Client contract will suffice in lieu of Client letter

Hi All,
    I am on H1B VISA and recently I have changed my employer. With current employer I am working on EVC model(Employer-Vendor-Client). While transferring my H1B Visa to current employer we are applied with vendor letter since we are not clear with Client. Now USCIS issues RFE on my H1B VISA. They are questioning who is the end client and what is the position that I am working. Since our client is not direct client to our employer our employer doesn’t have client letter for me. However our employer get vendor client contract from his client(which is vendor here).

Hence my question is
    In this case can Vendor-Client contract will suffice or are there any chances Visa get rejected with vendor Client Contract alone?
    If the Vendor-Client contract is not sufficient what are the other documents need to submit along with vendor-client contract to support my case?

Please suggest

Thanks and Regards,
    Ramesh

Hello, Ramesh.

Since these vendor / consultancies are generally service companies and do not have a Product of their own, they are not allowed to sponsor a visa in the absence of an end client, who is into Product creation or has some need of his own which requires specialized education (i.e.: An H1B visa).

Earlier, these mid-vendors were allowed to hold visas without end client letter or job in hand but due to rampant abuse of H1B, this practice was discontinued by USCIS.

So, i personally doubt your visa getting approved in the circumstances that you mentioned (absence of an end client letter). Still, people get lucky, some times.

Wishing you luck.

Personal opinion.

Cheers,

Originally posted by bvramesh219 View Post
    Hi All,
    I am on H1B VISA and recently I have changed my employer. With current employer I am working on EVC model(Employer-Vendor-Client). While transferring my H1B Visa to current employer we are applied with vendor letter since we are not clear with Client. Now USCIS issues RFE on my H1B VISA. They are questioning who is the end client and what is the position that I am working. Since our client is not direct client to our employer our employer doesn’t have client letter for me. However our employer get vendor client contract from his client(which is vendor here).

Hence my question is
    In this case can Vendor-Client contract will suffice or are there any chances Visa get rejected with vendor Client Contract alone?
    If the Vendor-Client contract is not sufficient what are the other documents need to submit along with vendor-client contract to support my case?

Please suggest

Thanks and Regards,
    Ramesh
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X