Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part 11 item 23

Hello everyone,
    I really need your advice and suggestions? I applying for the naturalization very soon and I am little worry about Part 11 Item 23 in N-400:

"Have you ever been cited by any law enforcement officer including immigration officials for any reason"

I remember 3 years ago that I got a citation for carrying undeclared seeds and cigarettes in the airport and charges have been applied at that time.

My question: Do I need to worry about this and do I really need to mention that in my application.

Thank you guys....

Originally posted by New Jersey View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I really need your advice and suggestions? I applying for the naturalization very soon and I am little worry about Part 11 Item 23 in N-400:

"Have you ever been cited by any law enforcement officer including immigration officials for any reason"

I remember 3 years ago that I got a citation for carrying undeclared seeds and cigarettes in the airport and charges have been applied at that time.

My question: Do I need to worry about this and do I really need to mention that in my application.

Thank you guys....
    Just disclose it but add additional language as to the circumstances and what was the outcome. Agan you need documentation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X