Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A expired and L2's work

Hi All,

I am on L1A and my dependent is on L2. We are flying to US and want to know the following?-

1)Can you please let me know if L1A is expired and if extension is applied for L1A & L2 for extension then can L2 continue to work in the firm in which he/she was working or L2 would have to stop working since extension is underway?
    2)How much time usually it takes to get EAD for L2 once one lands up in US.
    3)Can one move out of US once EAD is applied and then come back in US and apply for work using that EAD.

Originally posted by RanH1L1 View Post
    Hi All,

I am on L1A and my dependent is on L2. We are flying to US and want to know the following?-

1)Can you please let me know if L1A is expired and if extension is applied for L1A & L2 for extension then can L2 continue to work in the firm in which he/she was working or L2 would have to stop working since extension is underway?
    2)How much time usually it takes to get EAD for L2 once one lands up in US.
    3)Can one move out of US once EAD is applied and then come back in US and apply for work using that EAD.
    Bulk of immigration related questions are meaningless without associated details of dates.

When is your L1A expiring? When is L2 expiring? What is the I-94 date for both? When are you planning to enter on L1A and L2? When are the passports expiring?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X