k1 interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k1 interview

Do I buy ticket for the interview for her to bring to the interview and if so how many days after to get visa . Trying to determine plain ticket date to exit philipines

There is no "ticket" for an interview. The applicant for a fiancee visa will have to pay the $240 visa fee according to the Embassy requriements. In some countries, it is paid at a local bank (Philippines), and in other countries at the Embassy. In what country is your fiancee being processed?

Also, don't buy a plane ticket until she has the visa in her hands. The visa is normally delivered, after a successful interview, in 3-10 days.

--Ray B

Originally posted by peterB View Post
    Do I buy ticket for the interview for her to bring to the interview and if so how many days after to get visa . Trying to determine plain ticket date to exit philipines

Comment

k1 visa

Hi ray she is from the Philippines I was told by someone from here they had to buy plan ticket to show at her interview but thanks for the heads up

Pete B

Comment

Peter,

That makes it even more clearer. The Manila Embassy officially advises on its website not to make final travel arrangements (buy ticket) until there is proof of approval of the visa.

A high percentage of Filipino visa applicants show signs of TB exposure on xrays during their medical exam at St Luke's Hospital. Any suspicious clouds on xrays can result in a cancellation of a scheduled interview and subsequent "sputum" and lab testing, and even followup supervised meds regimen lasting as long as six months.

--Ray B

Originally posted by peterB View Post
        Hi ray she is from the Philippines I was told by someone from here they had to buy plan ticket to show at her interview but thanks for the heads up

Pete B

Comment

k1 interview

Thank you RayB!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X