Divrce case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divrce case

Hi, Iam on H1 B Visa working asa Software Engineer in US through INDIAN company. My PAssport, Visa, and INDIA company ID card xerox copies are with my wife. Now she is planning to book 498 case on me. if this is a case, US Govt will allow me to stop the work and send me back to INDIA.or do i can work in US and appoint a lawyer in INDIA parallel.

Please advise me on this.

Originally posted by vijay4u View Post
    Hi, Iam on H1 B Visa working asa Software Engineer in US through INDIAN company. My PAssport, Visa, and INDIA company ID card xerox copies are with my wife. Now she is planning to book 498 case on me. if this is a case, US Govt will allow me to stop the work and send me back to INDIA.or do i can work in US and appoint a lawyer in INDIA parallel.

Please advise me on this.
    hello dear you should contact lawyer or company who deals with such type of visa, Immigration and Police clearance certificate case for working, employ back ground check. there are so many companies in India one for them is SIFS India Forensic Organisation. i have taken its service one time and get solved..
    Naresh Garg
    trust me

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X