waiting for NVC update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rayb View Post
    The daughter's name should be fixed when you put her on a form DS-160 and they see her passport.

--Ray B

Rayb,

I have my papers here in my country the NVC emailed to my fiance, now i must too dowloand the packet and medical exam adn date for interview tomorrow i will do all, i have a question the name of my daughter is wrong, in the email i will have problems?
    [/QUOTE]

hello Rayb,

please explain me, what my fiancé need to do, the lawyer told me that she will work in his I-134 form, but what else he must to do, another thing he already change the job, so he will ask employment letter on monday i hope he doesnt have problem because his Copies of last 3 pay stubs are the last job, i hope we dont have problems about this, help me please

Comment

Gabby,

Your fiancee needs to send you his I-134, with original signature, copy of 2013 Federal income tax return, 2013 W2 and/or 1099 forms, an employment verification letter, a few recent paystubs and bank statements. You will need to take these to your interview.

--Ray B

hello Rayb,

please explain me, what my fiancé need to do, the lawyer told me that she will work in his I-134 form, but what else he must to do, another thing he already change the job, so he will ask employment letter on monday i hope he doesnt have problem because his Copies of last 3 pay stubs are the last job, i hope we dont have problems about this, help me please[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
        Gabby,

Your fiancee needs to send you his I-134, with original signature, copy of 2013 Federal income tax return, 2013 W2 and/or 1099 forms, an employment verification letter, a few recent paystubs and bank statements. You will need to take these to your interview.

--Ray B

hello Rayb,

please explain me, what my fiancé need to do, the lawyer told me that she will work in his I-134 form, but what else he must to do, another thing he already change the job, so he will ask employment letter on monday i hope he doesnt have problem because his Copies of last 3 pay stubs are the last job, i hope we dont have problems about this, help me please
        [/QUOTE]

thanks so much Rayb, you help me more than my lawyer LOL!!

Comment

We haven't received any emails or mails from NVC but when we checked the status online, it mentioned that our case is ready for the interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. But, when I tried to call my embassy to schedule an interview or just to check when will my interview be, they said that they haven't received any approved petition on my behalf. I'm so confused this time. I have filed DS160, paid the $240 application fee, had my medical exam and got the affidavit of support document. I don't know what to do next. Can someone help me?
          Thanks in advance.

Comment

How long does it take to get an interview schedule after the review of documents for an immediate relative of us citizen ?
            Thank you.

Comment

case received by mvc, still no case number assigned

i filed I130 on April 10 2014, NOA1 on April 17, and case was approved on September 17 2014. i got another email on October 14 that they send it to NVC. I called NVC pretty much every day and they told me today, the case is in the building about a week ago( 27 October 2014). how long is it gonna take for NVC to assign a case number, I love my wife so much and its been more than 7 months we apart from each other. she is also so stress, and somehow she thinks that am not working on the case please help me.

- - - Updated - - -

i filed I130 on April 10 2014, NOA1 on April 17, and case was approved on September 17 2014. i got another email on October 14 that they send it to NVC. I called NVC pretty much every day and they told me today, the case is in the building about a week ago( 27 October 2014). how long is it gonna take for NVC to assign a case number, I love my wife so much and its been more than 7 months we apart from each other. she is also so stress, and somehow she thinks that am not working on the case please help me.

Comment

waiting for the update

Hello,

I'm a Moroccan and now resident in USA
                i have received a letter from USCIS that it has been approved last October 19th, 2015 until now i didn't receive anything from the day, just my wife in Morocco received a letter from NVC 20 days ago with same instructions and with with the case number and they wrote that our case take times because they're a lot of case before us. but i was surprise because i didn't send me nothing and they sent to her.

So now It's been more than two month and i haven't heard any update from NVC .

2 questions:

1. How long it would normally take for us to receive an update or the next step to take?
                2. Is there any way to check my case with my case number.

Really appreciate your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X