Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card Holder here,if married in India-Procedure to bring her here

Sir/Madam,
    My son a green card holder,planning to get married in India and need to bring her here,what are the options available to expedite the process of bringing her
    here.

shane v

Your son can petition his new wife, but he must then wait for the wife's Priority Number to be "current." The State Department is currently working with Priority Date of 9/8/2013 or before (and that date hasn't moved for awhile).

There is no "expediting" option for speeding up an immigrant visa of this type.

--Ray B

Originally posted by shan19 View Post
    Sir/Madam,
    My son a green card holder,planning to get married in India and need to bring her here,what are the options available to expedite the process of bringing her
    here.

shane v

Comment

i130

It's been 32 days since my Indian husband received approval notice for his i130 application...we haven't heard any thing from visa center about next step what should we do
      ?

Comment

Wait to be contacted by the National Visa Center, which is taking 6+ weeks after petition approval.

--Ray B

Originally posted by jeanine lal View Post
        It's been 32 days since my Indian husband received approval notice for his i130 application...we haven't heard any thing from visa center about next step what should we do
        ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X