No announcement yet.

Can I will be able to go USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. In the visa bulletin of "May 2014" the priority date was "September 2014 " and now in the "June 2014 " the priority date is "May 2012" . It almost retrogressed 24 months !!
    Why retrogression period happens?

2. Is there any possibility to retrogression in the next year ( June 2015)?

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

I think you meant "September 2013," rather than "September 2014." And it died jump back to "May 2012," a retrogression of 16 months, practically overnight.

It was a recalculation of the State Department of available visa slots, and it happens every couple of y ears.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Talha282 View Post
      1. In the visa bulletin of "May 2014" the priority date was "September 2014 " and now in the "June 2014 " the priority date is "May 2012" . It almost retrogressed 24 months !!
      Why retrogression period happens?

2. Is there any possibility to retrogression in the next year ( June 2015)?

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

Thank you "Ray B "
        Last edited by Talha282; 05-13-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Yes, I meant to say September , 2013 . It was my writing mistake.

1. Is there any possibility of retrogression in the next year or within next 3 year?

2. When this retrogression period will end do you think?

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

Can I will be able to go USA?

Dear users! I hope somebody can help me! I came to the USA 2 months ago-visa G5. My visa is valid for 3 years. However, my employer doesn't fulfill the conditions of the contract! I don't have weekends and I work 2,5 times more than fixed. I want to terminate the contract. Please help! Prompt, on what type of visa I can change my visa G5? Look forward for any answers!!

Comment

work visa

I want to change my B1/B2 Visa to work Visa please help on issue and tell me with detail please.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X