Can I will be able to go USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I will be able to go USA?

1. My sister lives in USA and she is a USA citizen. She will apply for my mom next month . How long time it will take to bring my mom in USA?

2. After reaching USA if my mom apply for me after getting green card how long time it will take to bring me USA (I'm unmarried and my age is 18 years 2 months.)

1. About 10 months to get mom an IR-5 parent visa.
    2. There is a visa slot waiting period for Priority Date to be current. Waiting might take 14 to 20 months.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Talha282 View Post
    1. My sister lives in USA and she is a USA citizen. She will apply for my mom next month . How long time it will take to bring my mom in USA?

2. After reaching USA if my mom apply for me after getting green card how long time it will take to bring me USA (I'm unmarried and my age is 18 years 2 months.)

Comment

1. Will I be able to regard immediate relative of my mom if after reaching there she apply for me?

2. Do you think can I go before 21years of my age (I have 33 months left of reaching 21 years of age)

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

1. Will I be able to regard immediate relative of my mom if after reaching there she apply for me?

2. Do you think can I go before 21years of my age (I have 33 months left of reaching 21 years of age)

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

1. Your mom can petition you after she arrives in the U.S.
          2. If your mom arrive in the U.S. in the next 9 months or so, and immediately petitions you, you have a good chance of getting a visa under the F2A visa class.

--Ray B

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

Thank you "Ray B "
            Last edited by Talha282; 05-11-2014, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Please answer my question ...

I think it will take 12 months from now to go my mom in USA.
              If It take 12 months then I have only 20 months left.
              Do you can I go within 20 months?

Thank you "Ray B "
              Last edited by Talha282; 05-11-2014, 05:02 AM.

Comment

I think it will take 12 months from now to go my mom in USA. If It take 12 months then I have only 20 months left. Do you can I go within 20 months?

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

Priority date availability has changed in the last two days. The June 2014 State Department Visa Bulletin now shows F2A class retrogressed from September 2013 to May 2012. Your Priority Date eligibility is now somewhat uncertain, and will be dependent on whether the F2A current date reaches your Priority Date, which will be about May of 2015.

Unlike predictions a week ago, when it was more likely that you would be eligible for a visa when your mom petitions you, now your eligibility cannot be predicted.

--Ray B

I think it will take 12 months from now to go my mom in USA. If It take 12 months then I have only 20 months left. Do you can I go within 20 months?

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

Is priority date means the date when the petition filed?

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

The Priority Date is when USCIS opens a case, usually 10-20 days after you submit.

--Ray B

Is priority date means the date when the petition filed?

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

If I can't go within 21 years of my age under F2A category then how long time it will take to go USA?

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

It depends on your country of birth. What is your country?

Go to the following link and look at the chart showing Priority Dates of several countries and any other countries for F1 visas:
                          (7 - 21 years).

--Ray B

If I can't go within 21 years of my age under F2A category then how long time it will take to go USA?

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

My country is Bangladesh ...

Is there any problem if my mom after reaching there apply for me and come back immediately in my country from USA?

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

When you are eventually processed for a visa at the U.S. Embassy, your petitioner (mom) must have a domicile in the U.S., or planning to go back to the U.S. with you.

--Ray B

My country is Bangladesh ...

Is there any problem if my mom after reaching there apply for me and come back immediately in my country from USA?

Thank you "Ray B "

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X