Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you enter US with Tourist VISA and over extend it, are you still considered illega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you enter US with Tourist VISA and over extend it, are you still considered illega

A person that has Tax ID and paid all taxes for income and has all documentation that proves such, also has a valid driver's license... Can they be deported?

Hello, TinaisTina.

From what i understand, as long as the request for extension is granted by the USCIS, the person is legal. I would like to add that the extension is not granted endlessly. Also, while you mentioned Tax ID, Taxes etc., i would like to share that on a Tourist Visa one is not allowed to work.

As regards Deportation, there is a process called something like Removal Notice or Removal Procedure. While anybody staying illegally is obviously subject to Deportation - when found, but people do stay illegally and the Police has bigger problems to tackle like Terrorism, Drugs, Child Molesters etc. But, if someone living illegally engages into things like Drugs etc., ofcourse, he/she is inviting trouble. A minor traffic offense by an illegal resident could also lead to deportation.

I am not a professional and these are my personal thoughts.

Wishing you luck.

Originally posted by TinaisTina View Post
    A person that has Tax ID and paid all taxes for income and has all documentation that proves such, also has a valid driver's license... Can they be deported?
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X