Is our application lost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hemdosh View Post
    Vishnu, thank you for your helpful suggestions. This is one experience I will not soon forget and I will never forgive the indian govt for putting us through this. I have decided that I am no longer going to apply for the OCI card and will just get the tourist visa every 10 yrs. Not that it makes any difference to the indian govt.
    In the end we end up harming our own interests. These guys are never going to sudhrofy - they will remain incompetent and pathetic as usual.
    I reapplied thru CKGS and this time I went to their NY center. CKGS is a shade better but they are still incompetent - maybe they are still not upto speed with the process. GoI processed my OCI without any hassle and 15 days before time! Delay was because of CKGS.

Comment

• For everyone who still has not received their refund, the Indian embassy has added another online complaint form https://www.indianembassy.org/vpc_enquiry.php

Lodge your complaint on that form. Hopefully that helps. Good Luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vishnu1 View Post
        In the end we end up harming our own interests. These guys are never going to sudhrofy - they will remain incompetent and pathetic as usual.
        I reapplied thru CKGS and this time I went to their NY center. CKGS is a shade better but they are still incompetent - maybe they are still not upto speed with the process. GoI processed my OCI without any hassle and 15 days before time! Delay was because of CKGS.
        Totally agree.

Glad it worked out for you regarding OCI card.

I have another horror story to share regarding CKGS, NY. I applied for mine and my wife's tourist visa and renunciation application. Mine went thru fine. For my wife, however they have held up the visa. Reason; She has expired indian passport that expired in 1992. She did not become US citizen till 1998. We never renewed the passport between 92-98 as we did not travel outside US during that time. Indian consulate wants her indian passport from 1992-98 which she does not have. They are not believing us that we did not renew the passport. Here is the kicker, CKGS guy told me "how can you stay in US without a valid passport". I had to educate him that if you have green card thats all you need to stay in US and as long as you are not traveling outside US, you do not need to have a valid passport. Of course I can talk to no one at indian consulate as everything is handled thru CKGS. So now we are in a limbo again. I will probably have to go to NY personally to resolve the issue. This is frustrating beyond words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vishnu1 View Post
          For everyone who still has not received their refund, the Indian embassy has added another online complaint form https://www.indianembassy.org/vpc_enquiry.php

Lodge your complaint on that form. Hopefully that helps. Good Luck!
          First of all thank you so much Vishnu, I got the refund back after four months now, they subtracted $20 from my refund for postage which is still a fraud, postage is like .49 cents for mailing the check and around $ 5 for sending the application back. I went ahead and got 10 year tourist visa with CKGS rather than OCI. I would have never have gotten my refund back if I had not came to this website and talked to you Vishnu, I appreciate from bottom of my heart! And everyone keep emailing them! Get your money! Don't give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by hemdosh View Post
            Don't hold your breath. This is their modus operandi. They have been telling me for over a month now that my check is in process. I am owed over $1000.00. Keep sending them e-mails at least once a week with cc to consulate. Unless we keep up the pressure, we are not going to get the refund. Good luck and keep posting with your experience.
            Thank you for telling me to email them again and nice that you got the refund, the just sent me my check and they got $20.40 from me too. Who charges that much for postage? BLS is such a fraud, never in my life will forget this company. At least we got most of it back.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by hemdosh View Post
            Totally agree.

I have another horror story to share regarding CKGS, NY. I applied for mine and my wife's tourist visa and renunciation application. Mine went thru fine. For my wife, however they have held up the visa. Reason; She has expired indian passport that expired in 1992. She did not become US citizen till 1998. We never renewed the passport between 92-98 as we did not travel outside US during that time. Indian consulate wants her indian passport from 1992-98 which she does not have. They are not believing us that we did not renew the passport. Here is the kicker, CKGS guy told me "how can you stay in US without a valid passport". I had to educate him that if you have green card thats all you need to stay in US and as long as you are not traveling outside US, you do not need to have a valid passport. Of course I can talk to no one at indian consulate as everything is handled thru CKGS. So now we are in a limbo again. I will probably have to go to NY personally to resolve the issue. This is frustrating beyond words.
            sorry to hear this. that's crazy, apparently those people in those companies like BLS and CKGS does not know what passport is!!! All they want is money.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by hemdosh View Post
            Totally agree.

sorry to hear this. that's crazy, apparently those people in those companies like BLS and CKGS does not know what passport is!!! All they want is money.

Comment

• $20 = chai pani...

Comment

• Originally posted by priyaseeksoci View Post
                $20 = chai pani...
                life time chai pani for bls internationals. Khule aam chori

Comment

• Originally posted by kumavat View Post
                  First of all thank you so much Vishnu, I got the refund back after four months now, they subtracted $20 from my refund for postage which is still a fraud, postage is like .49 cents for mailing the check and around $ 5 for sending the application back. I went ahead and got 10 year tourist visa with CKGS rather than OCI. I would have never have gotten my refund back if I had not came to this website and talked to you Vishnu, I appreciate from bottom of my heart! And everyone keep emailing them! Get your money! Don't give up.
                  I am glad you got your refund!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by priyaseeksoci View Post
                  $20 = chai pani...
                  $20.00 = Fees for causing months of mental agony, furstration and sleepless nights. That is not free

Comment

• Passport Renewal---BLS SAYS NO MONEY ORDER FOUND!!!!

Hi All,

I applied for Passport renewal at BLS INTERNATIONAL ATLANTA,GA on March 8th 2016 and did not hear back from them until April 15 2016.There was an email sent to me which said NO MONEY ORDER FOUND....No idea what is going on....I am 100% sure I sent all the documents including money order.Not sure about this **** * they got all the documents and just not money order.

No proper answer from customer service.Everytime I call,i get different answers,One person asked me to send the money order immediately,other person said looks like they are sending all the documents back to you,so lets wait till monday.Need to call again to get the third answer.I emailed to [email protected] and no reply from her

My passport is expiring on June 1 2016 and lot of dependency on passport and this company is causing havoc.How to live in US without valid passport and visa and BLS INTERNATIONAL HAS A RESPONSIBLE JOB...BUT THEY ARE HANDLING IT SO VERY IRRESPONSIBLE

Any thoughts on this frnds?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X