Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94

Hello everyone,

I have seen everywhere (on the French US embassy website, on this website, etc) that I would need a I-94 form to enter in the USA, this form would be attached to the passeport and that you have to give back this form when you leave the USA.
    It seems this form is given in the aircraft.
    I flew from Frankfurt to Chicago last week with a L1B visa, and in the aircraft the crew staff just gave us a papier to fill about food in the luggage for the US Customs Borders. But nothing about I-94.
    I entered in the USA just with my visa and this "food declaration" (the US Customs Borders put it in the bin after the quick check).

Must I be worried about this I-94 form? Or is it normal that I haven't it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Originally posted by gardol View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have seen everywhere (on the French US embassy website, on this website, etc) that I would need a I-94 form to enter in the USA, this form would be attached to the passeport and that you have to give back this form when you leave the USA.
    It seems this form is given in the aircraft.
    I flew from Frankfurt to Chicago last week with a L1B visa, and in the aircraft the crew staff just gave us a papier to fill about food in the luggage for the US Customs Borders. But nothing about I-94.
    I entered in the USA just with my visa and this "food declaration" (the US Customs Borders put it in the bin after the quick check).

Must I be worried about this I-94 form? Or is it normal that I haven't it?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    They stopped giving physical I-94 cards.

You can retrieve it at https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks a lot raghvi. You have reassured me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X