Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody successfully receive Indian visa from CKGS yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody successfully receive Indian visa from CKGS yet?

Now that CKGS is in business for more than 10 days, did anybody successfully receive Indian VISA from CKGS yet? It is supposed to take 5 business days for Visa, so I am wondering if anybody got it yet. I have given up on my OCI application to BLS and assuming it's lost so I am ready to send visa application to CKGS.

If anybody has any good news, please share.

Thank you.

CKGS India Visa Services:

Hello Bholla,

Please help us with your details, you can mail your queries on [email protected], so that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible .

Regards,
    Team CKGS

Comment

Originally posted by CKGS India Visa Services: View Post
      Hello Bholla,

Please help us with your details, you can mail your queries on [email protected], so that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible .

Regards,
      Team CKGS
      I applied for PIO in New York on May 23rd. I am still not able to track it through your web site. I am getting an error "No Application Exist". I sent an email to you guys and I got a canned response saying that I will receive a tracking number when I am saying that I have a tracking number and unable to track on your web site. What use is your email inquiry when you are not even reading the question? Here is your response:

Dear XYZ (name removed for privacy),

Thank you for your mail .

We apologize for the delay in responding . But our mail box and call centre has been totally choked due to the late / incomplete handover of information of the past clients of the former service provider .

Unfortunately our new CKGS clients like yourself have got caught up in this.

Please bear with us . Your application is under process with us and you will get a tracking number this week .

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Warm Regards,
      XYZ (Name removed)

Comment

Hello Bholla,

Regards,
        Team CKGS
        I am done with sending emails. I sent at least 5 emails and you didn't resolve my issue. Your response is always a canned response and not what I asked. However I will do one more time.

Comment

How to track application online?

Hello Bholla,

Regards,
          Team CKGS
          What is the Tracking ID and what is the Web Reference No? I have file number given by the Indian Visa Online site. I am assuming the other number is the passport #. The tracking page just does not tell us what to enter into those two fields.

Applied on 5/27 in Houston and have to fly out on the 12th.

Comment

Hello Bholla,

Regards,
            Team CKGS
            Dear Team CKGS,

I sent an email at [email protected] with all the details you need. Appreciate your help. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by bholla View Post
              Dear Team CKGS,

I sent an email at [email protected] with all the details you need. Appreciate your help. Thank you.
              Did you get a proper response from them? I am still not able to track my application.

Comment

I need to go to India for a two year period beginning from the third week of July. Is this enough time for me to get a PIO card? If it is not enough time, would it be a good idea to just get a normal 6 month visa, and then just extend it in India?

Comment

nobody got visa from CKGS yet

So far nobody has said they got the visa from CKGS since they took over the responsibility from BLS on May 21st. This is pathetic.

Comment

Hello Bholla,

I have applied for Visa to CKGS SFO on May 21st. As of today, no update on my visa application. All my emails get a canned response & the call center guys have no clue what is happening at the Centers. If you are in SFO, do this in person and hopefully that will move faster. Not sure

Comment

Washington DC office- Project is completing - H1B - will be out of job soon

My son's PIO is still in ckgs office. I have applied on 05/22/14. Status says "Your application is in process." My project is coming to an End and am in H1B. We have to move out of the country once it is completed. Waiting for PIO, ckgs always says your application under process and in the office its not send to embassy yet. When i ask any particular reason, they are not providing any other info other than PIO will take 6-8 weeks, so plan your trip accordingly. I am not sure what to do once my job is gone?
                      Last edited by svmk; 06-06-2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mkum View Post
                        Did you get a proper response from them? I am still not able to track my application.
                        I got a response saying the customer service requested the other team to process the visa but I don't know that is true at all or not since the tracking still says "No application exist". I don't believe them.

Comment

I got to the following status after I submitted my visa application in person on May 30th. But my visa/passport has not been shipped back to me despite the pre-paid envelope that I submitted with the application. I've been checking the fedex tracking number.

Document received from The Indian Embassy and is ready for collection. 6/6/2014 1:17:46 PM

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea Tsoi View Post
                            I got to the following status after I submitted my visa application in person on May 30th. But my visa/passport has not been shipped back to me despite the pre-paid envelope that I submitted with the application. I've been checking the fedex tracking number.

Document received from The Indian Embassy and is ready for collection. 6/6/2014 1:17:46 PM
                            Hi Andrea, would you please provide your tracking detail such as when it was submitted to the consulate? My tracking says it was submitted to the consulate on June 9th, so trying to understand how many days they take to send it back to CKGS.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by bholla View Post
                              Hi Andrea, would you please provide your tracking detail such as when it was submitted to the consulate? My tracking says it was submitted to the consulate on June 9th, so trying to understand how many days they take to send it back to CKGS.

Thank you.
                              Hi Andrea,
                              We got the status changed to "Application submitted @ Indian Embassy". Can you please let me know what will be the next status change or how long it takes for approval from Indian Embassy.

Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X