• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting for an interview date from NVC

Beneficiary's Name: DUSTGEER, RABIA
    Preference Category Name: F2A
    Priority Date: 29-AUG-13
    I got an Email on 11 April 2014 about my pre process completion and you informed me that my interview 'll be schedueled as soon as possible .
    But its 7 June 2014 today i did not get any mail or any intimation about my interview date .

Your Priority Date is not yet current to allow an interview date to be available.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Rabia Adil View Post
    Beneficiary's Name: DUSTGEER, RABIA
    Preference Category Name: F2A
    Priority Date: 29-AUG-13
    I got an Email on 11 April 2014 about my pre process completion and you informed me that my interview 'll be schedueled as soon as possible .
    But its 7 June 2014 today i did not get any mail or any intimation about my interview date .

Comment

waiting for an interview date from NVC

What should i do now ??

Comment

You now have to wait for the NVC to notify you of an available appointment date. Your Priority Date is a year or more behind right now. Priority Dates for your class (F2A) are currently at May 2012 (except for Mexico, which is a year earlier).

--Ray B

Originally posted by Rabia Adil View Post
        What should i do now ??

Comment

Waiting for interview schedule, PD current

Originally posted by rayb View Post
          You now have to wait for the NVC to notify you of an available appointment date. Your Priority Date is a year or more behind right now. Priority Dates for your class (F2A) are currently at May 2012 (except for Mexico, which is a year earlier).

--Ray B
          Hi ray, my PD is current, my case got completed at NVC on 24th June and I have not yet heard from them regarding interview. My visa category is EB2 India follow to join go LPR through CP.

Are you aware what is the normal timeline of getting interview schedule from NVC after case completion.

Comment

Assignment of interview dates varies by country and depends on availability of Consulate resources.

In my recent experience, with Philippines, about 2 weeks after NVC reports completion of review, with a date about 5-6 weeks later.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Sam240984 View Post
            Hi ray, my PD is current, my case got completed at NVC on 24th June and I have not yet heard from them regarding interview. My visa category is EB2 India follow to join go LPR through CP.

Are you aware what is the normal timeline of getting interview schedule from NVC after case completion.

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
              Assignment of interview dates varies by country and depends on availability of Consulate resources.

In my recent experience, with Philippines, about 2 weeks after NVC reports completion of review, with a date about 5-6 weeks later.

--Ray B
              4 weeks are already passed since we received the case got completed, hoping to get in thus week or probably by month end. Let's see.

Comment

5 weeks over since my case got completed, citizens with recent case completion dates are getting interview letter this week.
                No clue when I will get mine. Pretty frustrating, knowing my PD is current and waiting for so long and still not getting IL.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X