X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!!

Comment

i130

What could be a problem ? if our petition of i130 goes up to post decision activity then got approved. But right now our case status shows that we are back to intial review. Then now acceptance stage. Is there any problem? Because it says that they have sent us a mail of amended notice of case. But we got approved. Is there any problem? Someone help please

Comment

This change sometimes happens when a law enforcement database (NCIC) check of the petitioner shows a "hit," and they have to do additional checks.

Or the I-130 could have reached the National Visa Center, and was sent back to USCIS by the NVC because of some incomplete paperwork from USCIS.

Have you tried calling USCIS about this?

--Ray B

Originally posted by angief View Post
        What could be a problem ? if our petition of i130 goes up to post decision activity then got approved. But right now our case status shows that we are back to intial review. Then now acceptance stage. Is there any problem? Because it says that they have sent us a mail of amended notice of case. But we got approved. Is there any problem? Someone help please

Comment

i130

We received approval for our i130 case June 12 2014. The letter says we should hear from nvc within 30 days, it's been 33 day and we haven't heard anything yet......If a i130 is approved could we be denied at interview?. If everything goes well at interview when do you think my husband will be able to join me....by the way he is from India and I'm a American

Comment

An I-130 petition approval is no guarantee that there will be a visa approval.

If your remain steps are completed correctly, your husband should have an interview in 10-12 weeks.

--Ray B

Originally posted by jeanine lal View Post
            We received approval for our i130 case June 12 2014. The letter says we should hear from nvc within 30 days, it's been 33 day and we haven't heard anything yet......If a i130 is approved could we be denied at interview?. If everything goes well at interview when do you think my husband will be able to join me....by the way he is from India and I'm a American

Comment

Is there any way we can check our case status at NVC? ? Some one help please.

Comment

Yes, you can check status at NVC. Start by CALLING the NVC at: (603) 334-0700

Emailing the NVC no longer seems to get intelligent or timely responses.

Be patient and call at the right time (early in the morning, Eastern Time), and be prepared to provide names, birthdates and USCIS receipt numbers.

-Ray B

Is there any way we can check our case status at NVC? ? Some one help please.

Comment

Thanx so much rayb. I really appreciate. Thanx .

Comment

i130

Just wondering do you know what information I need to have when I call nvc....that way I am prepared. ..thanks you for your time and help.

Comment

Jeanine,

When you call the NVC, have names of petitioner and visa applicant, their birthdates and State Department case number or USCIS receipt number (if case umbee has not been received yet).

--Ray B

Originally posted by jeanine lal View Post
                      Just wondering do you know what information I need to have when I call nvc....that way I am prepared. ..thanks you for your time and help.

Comment

hey

My husband is calling NVC but it sounds like had to get through. Can you please help? His in USA now but (603) 334-0700 not going through. Is there any problem?

Comment

I just called and got through immediately. Tell your husband to put a "1" before the "603," for all area codes outside his own local area code in the U.S..

Also, I found in the past that my **** * Jack phone couldn't get through to that phone. So your husband should be using a landline or a cell phone.

--Ray B

My husband is calling NVC but it sounds like had to get through. Can you please help? His in USA now but (603) 334-0700 not going through. Is there any problem?

Comment

hey

Please help. We just got our approval notice and it says Receipt date is May 19 2014, PRIORITY DATE is May 19 2014 and notice date is July 11 2014. . I need your help. Does it mean that my visa number will be next year on May 19 2015? Confused.
                            What does PRIORITY DATE really mean?

Comment

If the Approval notice from USCIS is dated July 11, 2014, it's too early for the National Visa Center to have the case.

Wait about 3 weeks more, than your husband should call the National Visa Center to ask for newly-assigned case number.

--Ray B

Please help. We just got our approval notice and it says Receipt date is May 19 2014, PRIORITY DATE is May 19 2014 and notice date is July 11 2014. . I need your help. Does it mean that my visa number will be next year on May 19 2015? Confused.
                              What does PRIORITY DATE really mean?

Comment

Waiting for interview schedule from NVC

Hello everyone, after almost 4 weeks of case completion i.e. 24th June, I received a checklist on 18th July which I believe is a false checklist.

______1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:_______________________ The NVC has received the information you submitted and placed it in your case file. You will be contacted when your petition is sent to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for further processing.

Please advise, what should I do. We were expecting interview schedule and we received this. Does this mean they will take another 4 weeks to schedule the interview. I am really worried now. Even calling NVC everyday doesn't help, they don't give appropriate response and if you ask many questions they seem to get annoyed. It's really frustrating even after waiting so long now we have our dates current and we are still not getting interview slot.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X