No announcement yet.

i130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The message you received and posted below is a confirmation that the NVC has what you sent and has all it needs. This may also be interpreted as a prelude to completion of their processing. The NVC staff one talks to on the phone are notoriously unable to provide accurate status of processing.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Sam240984 View Post
    Hello everyone, after almost 4 weeks of case completion i.e. 24th June, I received a checklist on 18th July which I believe is a false checklist.

______1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:_______________________ The NVC has received the information you submitted and placed it in your case file. You will be contacted when your petition is sent to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for further processing.

Please advise, what should I do. We were expecting interview schedule and we received this. Does this mean they will take another 4 weeks to schedule the interview. I am really worried now. Even calling NVC everyday doesn't help, they don't give appropriate response and if you ask many questions they seem to get annoyed. It's really frustrating even after waiting so long now we have our dates current and we are still not getting interview slot.

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      The message you received and posted below is a confirmation that the NVC has what you sent and has all it needs. This may also be interpreted as a prelude to completion of their processing. The NVC staff one talks to on the phone are notoriously unable to provide accurate status of processing.

--Ray B
      Yes, they are nuts because when I spoke to them about retrogression they say, if that happens with you our sympathy is with you. Its very frustrating. I am expecting interview schedule probably in this week or hopefully by month end as it will be 5 weeks since our case got completed, lets hope for best.

- - - Updated - - -

I am EB2 category follow to join of LPR from India with PD of sept 2007.

Comment

I-130

I would like to know.
        What happens at medical examination?
        What tests do they run?
        And what if I get tested and found positive in any test like TB, DOES it mean that my visa will be rejected? Some one help

Comment

At the medical exam, you are given shots, x-ray and blood tests. You are also examined for signs of self-abuse, drug use and mental confusion.

If you test positive or have xray with suspicious indicators, you will be subject to additional tests, treatment and delays in your visa interview.

--Ray B

Originally posted by angief View Post
          I would like to know.
          What happens at medical examination?
          What tests do they run?
          And what if I get tested and found positive in any test like TB, DOES it mean that my visa will be rejected? Some one help

Comment

hey

Hello If I test TB positive, and i start treatment. Will I have to wait for the treatment to finish then go for my visa interview ?
            OR
            if I test now and found that i amTB positive, then I start treatment next day. Will I have to wait to finish treatment then go for medical exam ? This is because our case is at NVC 2nd week.
            Please any advice?

Comment

1. If you test TB-positive at the immigrant medical exam (by skin test or x-ray), you will have to undergo sputum testing and supervised meds (if sputum tests confirm TB bacuteria). Your first Consulate interview will be cancelled, and will have to be rescheduled after treatment (or tests) are completd.
              2. If you obtain tests and are found TB-positive in advance, proof of treatment might avoid any problems with your immigrant medical exam, but the exam's acceptance of your treatment may be problematic.

--Ray B

Originally posted by angief View Post
              Hello If I test TB positive, and i start treatment. Will I have to wait for the treatment to finish then go for my visa interview ?
              OR
              if I test now and found that i amTB positive, then I start treatment next day. Will I have to wait to finish treatment then go for medical exam ? This is because our case is at NVC 2nd week.
              Please any advice?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X