Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying to US companies from India

Hi,

I have recently come back to India after working for 4 years in the US. I intend to stay in India a little while longer and then explore opportunities in the US. Can I apply to jobs in the US from India (possibly have telephonic and Skype interviews )? My H1B will probably be revoked by my last US employer by now but I have an I-94 which does not expire till October 2016. Can you please let me know what opportunities I can explore from India?
    Any reference to information related to this would also be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Anakin

Originally posted by anakinNYC View Post
    Hi,

I have recently come back to India after working for 4 years in the US. I intend to stay in India a little while longer and then explore opportunities in the US. Can I apply to jobs in the US from India (possibly have telephonic and Skype interviews )? My H1B will probably be revoked by my last US employer by now but I have an I-94 which does not expire till October 2016. Can you please let me know what opportunities I can explore from India?
    Any reference to information related to this would also be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Anakin
    Why do you have an I-94 outside US? Holding an I-94 while outside US has no meaning. You are supposed to hand over all I-94 in your possession upon exit otherwise your exit records might not be updated properly.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X