Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1B Blanket RFE : Anybody have got through RFE Response review to Approved Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Blanket RFE : Anybody have got through RFE Response review to Approved Decision

Hi All,
    My L1B Blanket Visa expired on March 3 2014 and got RFE in May 3 2014, I had responded to RFE on June 11th 2014. The current status is RFE Response review. I know it takes days or months to get a new status after this or 240 days from the date of visa expiry i need to move out. Just wanted to know if the L1B Blanket RFE response are getting rejected 100% or any cases are going through to approved. My case is being processed in Vermont service center. Anybody has got L1b Extension RFE -> Approved recently ? please share your thoughts/experience.
    Last edited by knizamudeen; 06-19-2014, 12:55 PM. Reason: Typo Error

HI,
    I am in the same case as you. I have responded to the RFE on Jun 18 2014. I will update here if I get any decision on my RFE. Please update if you have received your decision as well as it would help in predicting the response times.

Originally posted by knizamudeen View Post
    Hi All,
    My L1B Blanket Visa expired on March 3 2014 and got RFE in May 3 2014, I had responded to RFE on June 11th 2014. The current status is RFE Response review. I know it takes days or months to get a new status after this or 240 days from the date of visa expiry i need to move out. Just wanted to know if the L1B Blanket RFE response are getting rejected 100% or any cases are going through to approved. My case is being processed in Vermont service center. Anybody has got L1b Extension RFE -> Approved recently ? please share your thoughts/experience.

Comment

Declined on a record time

Hi Ashanuk,
      I got my status declined in a record time of 12 days from RFE Response review to decision. Mine was processed at vermont service center. I am back to india now. All the best for you. Keep your results posted after decision. As our inputs may be helpful for others.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ashanuk;346188]HI,
        I am in the same case as you. I have responded to the RFE on Jun 18 2014. I will update here if I get any decision on my RFE. Please update if you have received your decision as well as it would help in predicting the response times.[/QUOTE/]

Hi Ashanuk ,

Did you get reply yet ? My brother has L1A applied and got RFE , The website shows RFe requested from jun 30th ,even though rfe was answered in a day or two by his attorney ..Still waiting .

thanks
        KV

Comment

I have responded to my L1A (Normal processing) RFE on 12/June and still waiting for decision. It is really very frustrating to wait for long time.

Any updates from the people who posted their status earlier on this thread?

Comment

Individual Audit Process

Hello Guys
            Though My case is a bit different from you all like My one is L1B Individual (New Application) and processing centre is California, but I am also waiting for 60 days in RFE Resp Rvw status (RFE Submission Day June 2 2014) I asked my Company Immigration team regarding this delay , what they answered is--- USCIS is going through a process of Individual Audit for each case which is the cause of this extra delay.

Comment

I see the following timeline in my case status.

You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done.

Is everybody seeing the same text in your case? I am not sure why USCIS is publishing SLA if they are not going to meet it.

Comment

Originally posted by svm_373 View Post
                I see the following timeline in my case status.

You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done.

Is everybody seeing the same text in your case? I am not sure why USCIS is publishing SLA if they are not going to meet it.
                This words are same for all. And also i know two people who has submitted their RFEs some 20 days before me. They are also waiting in the same Loop. Both vermont centre

Comment

Anyone in this forum in the same status, please share your updates.

Comment

No RFE response yet

HI KV,
                    I havent received a response yet on the RFE and will definitely update immediately here once I receive something.

[QUOTE=KV1;348386]
                    Originally posted by Ashanuk View Post
                    HI,
                    I am in the same case as you. I have responded to the RFE on Jun 18 2014. I will update here if I get any decision on my RFE. Please update if you have received your decision as well as it would help in predicting the response times.[/QUOTE/]

Hi Ashanuk ,

Did you get reply yet ? My brother has L1A applied and got RFE , The website shows RFe requested from jun 30th ,even though rfe was answered in a day or two by his attorney ..Still waiting .

thanks
                    KV

Comment

Anybody know if RFE cases are generally delayed at this time of year due to H1 visa process volumes. Any speculations based previous years RFE cases results?

Comment

It can generally take 4-6 Months for RFE and subsequent response/decision. Unless you upgrade to premium, it generally would be a long wait.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

One of my friends got decision in 6 weeks after RFE during March this year. I also got RFE with in 4 weeks after my first submission. I think the time lines are dependent on H1 processing.

Comment

Originally posted by svm_373 View Post
                            One of my friends got decision in 6 weeks after RFE during March this year. I also got RFE with in 4 weeks after my first submission. I think the time lines are dependent on H1 processing.
                            As much as I know the Last RFE response rvw lot came out in April End-May mid. For new applications. For extended ones Latest came in July.

Comment

I see the following in USCIS web site (https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do). Is this an indication that currently all the L1s submitted till May 26 are decisioned?

Form Title Classification or Basis for Filing: Processing Timeframe:
                              I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record Initial issuance or replacement of a Form I-94 2.5 Months
                              I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker Blanket L 2 Months
                              I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Visa to be issued abroad April 10, 2014
                              I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Change of status in the U.S. April 10, 2014
                              I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Extension of stay in the U.S. April 10, 2014
                              I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-2B - Other temporary workers 1 Months
                              I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-3 - Temporary trainees 2 Months
                              I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker L - Intracompany transfers May 26, 2014
                              I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker O - Extraordinary ability 2 Weeks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X