Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steps after getting petition approval letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, one follows the other.

1. Send the sponsorship docs after you pay the $88 sponsorship fee.
    2. Pay the $230 bill when NVC allows you to pay it.
    3. Submit the civil documents after paying the $230 bill.
    4. Complete the DS-260 after the NVC receipts the $230 and lets you complete the online DS-260 form.

--Ray B

Originally posted by isratalsamit View Post
    Thank you for you last reply .
    Do we have to pay 230 dollar, give civil document and separate sponsorship , complete the DS-260 all together at the same time ?
    Thank you

Comment

Steps after getting petition approval letter.

Thank you for the last reply.
      I will be really helpful for me if you tell me approximately how long will it take for me to face interview here at Bangladesh after paying that 88 dollar to NVC ?
      Thank you

Comment

Hello sir,
        Currently what's the longest time that NVC takes to give the interview schedule after reviewing all the document?
        My county is Bangladesh.
        Thank you.

Comment

Israt,

These last 8 months or so , NVC lag time has been pretty long...about 4-12 weeks after all documents have been delivered to the NVC.

--Ray B

Hello sir,
          Currently what's the longest time that NVC takes to give the interview schedule after reviewing all the document?
          My county is Bangladesh.
          Thank you.

Comment

Hello sir,
            I am really great fully for the quick reply.
            If I am not wrong then it takes 4 to 12 weeks to get the interview schedule after giving all the document yet is there any chance that it may take more than 12 weeks time ?
            Thank you.

Comment

Hello sir,
              I have submitted all the document that are usually giving after paying the visa fees and it's been 1 month since that NVC have received my mail yet I still did not get any updates from NVC.
              Can you tell me that's the height time taken to review all the documents ?
              Thank you

Comment

Tje NVC is currently taking 2-3 months before sending completion of appointment date information.

--Ray B

Hello sir,
                I have submitted all the document that are usually giving after paying the visa fees and it's been 1 month since that NVC have received my mail yet I still did not get any updates from NVC.
                Can you tell me that's the height time taken to review all the documents ?
                Thank you

Comment

Thank you sir for the fast reply.
                  If I am not wrong then the NVC is taking 2 to 3 months to complete appointment date after submitting all the document to NVC?
                  Thank you.

Comment

Due my respect sir,
                    Last edited by isratalsamit; 11-06-2014, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Isratalsamit,

Have I said something to offend you? I've responded to any information requests that I have seen you post, as have others.

--Ray B

Due my respect sir,
                      I am really sorry for saying this I was fully dependent on immihelp for any visa system information but these days I am not getting reply for my last couple of questions. I was really happy at first when I downloaded this app on my phone. I hope you don't get me wrong.

You can delete my message if you want.
                      Thank you sir and pls don't get me wrong.

Comment

I am extremely sorry sir and I guess my way of saying was wrong and sir you have never said anything to offend me.
                        Thank you.

Comment

[

Comment

Isratasamit,

Then I must have misunderstood your message. You should not rely on any forum, such as IMMIHELP and others, to answer all your questions about an immigration procedure, but only for a cross-section of responses based on individual experiences.

Perhaps you can repeat the questions for which you never received responses and give us another chance....

--Ray B

I am extremely sorry sir and I guess my way of saying was wrong and sir you have never said anything to offend me.
                            Thank you.

Comment

I am really confused from which date do I start counting 60 days! I submitted some document on 3th of October and some document on 10th of October. After submitting both documents they said to wait for 60 days. On the other hand for some problem my IV fees was paid on 1st of November . Now my question is from which date will I start counting 60 days for my case to be complete at NVC?
                              Thank you.

Comment

Your interpretation of the NVC 60-day information is really not necessary. The NVC timeframes are not reliable of recent and this, combined with other problems of NVC handling of cases, has become a major issue among immigration lawyers and has been escalated to the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and will result in formal complaints to Congress.

You must return the DS-261 agent form online to the NVC.
                                You must then pay the $120 sponsorship fee online or by mail to the NVC.
                                You must pay he $325 immigrant visa fee to the NVC.
                                You must then send sponsorship documents and civil documents to the NVC.
                                You also need to complete the DS-260 visa application online with the NVC.

--Ray B

I am really confused from which date do I start counting 60 days! I submitted some document on 3th of October and some document on 10th of October. After submitting both documents they said to wait for 60 days. On the other hand for some problem my IV fees was paid on 1st of November . Now my question is from which date will I start counting 60 days for my case to be complete at NVC?
                                Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X