Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steps after getting petition approval letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steps after getting petition approval letter.

My mother is a usa citizen and have apply for me and brother we both are un married and also under 21 years(IR case) and my mother got the petition approval letter from IRS now how long will it take to get the next letter and what will be the next letter.
    Hope I hear from you soon.

Your next step will be processing with the National Visa Center. Paperwork from the NVC usually shows up about a month after the USCIS petition approval. The NVC will require two fees, $88 and $230, and submittal of sponsorship and civil documents.

--Ray B

Originally posted by isratalsamit View Post
    My mother is a usa citizen and have apply for me and brother we both are un married and also under 21 years(IR case) and my mother got the petition approval letter from IRS now how long will it take to get the next letter and what will be the next letter.

Comment

You have mention that 'Paperwork from NVC usually shows up within a month after getting USCIS petition approval'. What kind of Paperwork from will NVC show up within a month?

Comment

Usually, the NVC sends an introductory letter that the NVC process is starting and includes a bill for $88 (for sponsorship processing) and a website location for paying the $88 bill and selecting an "agent" for direct contact with the NVC.

--Ray B

You have mention that 'Paperwork from NVC usually shows up within a month after getting USCIS petition approval'. What kind of Paperwork from will NVC show up within a month?

Comment

I am really thank you for getting all my last answers from you.
          What kind of 'agent' will NVC select for direct contact with? Will NVC select 'agent' for us so that my mother(who applied for us) can directly contact with NVC ? What if my mother (who applied for us) don't get that introduction latter within a month after getting the petition approval latter? What is the highest number of days to wait this introduction latter?

Comment

The agent is best designated as someone in the U.S. who will be keeping close to NVC progress and requirements, paying fees, etc. Naming someone abroad as agent can create many delay and nondelivery problems.

--Ray B

I am really thank you for getting all my last answers from you.
            What kind of 'agent' will NVC select for direct contact with? Will NVC select 'agent' for us so that my mother(who applied for us) can directly contact with NVC ? What if my mother (who applied for us) don't get that introduction latter within a month after getting the petition approval latter? What is the highest number of days to wait this introduction latter?

Comment

I am really thank full by getting all my previous answer from us.
              It's been 27 days my mother (us citizen ) got the approval petition from USCIS (for IR case) so what if we don't get that introduction letter from NVC within a month?
              What's the hight number of days to wait for that introduction letter from NVC after getting the approval petition from USCIS?

Comment

The NVC sends two packets, one to petitioner and one to visa applicant. If you also used an attorney and he submitted a representation form, then he may get all NVC notices without you getting any.

You can call the NVC directly to ask if an Embassy case number has been assigned and to ask them to email your packets to a specific address. The NVC number is: (603) 334-0700 Be prepared to give USCIS receipt number, names and birthdates of petitioner and applicant.

--Ray B

I am really thank full by getting all my previous answer from us.
                It's been 27 days my mother (us citizen ) got the approval petition from USCIS (for IR case) so what if we don't get that introduction letter from NVC within a month?
                What's the hight number of days to wait for that introduction letter from NVC after getting the approval petition from USCIS?

Comment

My mother is an usa passport holder and she applied for me and my brother for going usa , we both are under 21 unmarried. On 1st June we got our petition approval letter from USCIS and basically it's been more than 6 weeks have passed that we yet did not got any more letter. When will we get our next letter and there is our case now?
                  Thank you

Comment

Your mother and/or you should be getting correspondence from the National Visa Center anytime. Since you are now bordering on overdue contact from the NVC, it might be a good idea for your mom to call the NVC at: (603) 334-0700 to obtain the State Department case number (by telling them the USCIS receipt number) and find out when the fee packet will show up.

--Ray B

My mother is an usa passport holder and she applied for me and my brother for going usa , we both are under 21 unmarried. On 1st June we got our petition approval letter from USCIS and basically it's been more than 6 weeks have passed that we yet did not got any more letter. When will we get our next letter and there is our case now?
                    Thank you

Comment

I am really thank you by getting your last reply .
                      What's the height time taken to get a letter from NVC after getting the approval letters from USCIS.
                      Thank you.

Comment

The NVC is now quoting "at least 4 weeks" before one can expect instructional correspondence for starting the NVC processing. Lately, however, it has seemed more like 6 weeks, with two different packages going out, one to petitioner and one to visa applicant. There has been some variation, with petitioner not getting anything, and sometimes neither getting anything, so the petitioner needs to be proactive in obtaining the State Department case number and checking on status of packages.

--Ray B

I am really thank you by getting your last reply .
                        What's the height time taken to get a letter from NVC after getting the approval letters from USCIS.
                        Thank you.

Comment

My mother is an usa passport holder and she applied for me and my brother for going usa , we both are under 21 unmarried. And today my mother paid the AOS processing fees to NVC. Now I would like to know what's the next letter will we get and when?
                          Thank you.

Comment

Your mother's next step is to pay the $230 (each) immigrant visa fees to the NVC.

She then has to submit separate sponsorship and civil document packages to the NVC.

She or you will also need to complete the online DS-260 "Visa Applications" on the NVC website.

--Ray B

My mother is an usa passport holder and she applied for me and my brother for going usa , we both are under 21 unmarried. And today my mother paid the AOS processing fees to NVC. Now I would like to know what's the next letter will we get and when?
                            Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for you last reply .
                              Do we have to pay 230 dollar, give civil document and separate sponsorship , complete the DS-260 all together at the same time ?
                              Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X