Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steps after getting petition approval letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your interpretation of the NVC 60-day information is really not necessary. The NVC timeframes are not reliable of recent and this, combined with other problems of NVC handling of cases, has become a major issue among immigration lawyers and has been escalated to the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and will result in formal complaints to Congress.

You must return the DS-261 agent form online to the NVC.
    You must then pay the $120 sponsorship fee online or by mail to the NVC.
    You must pay he $325 immigrant visa fee to the NVC.
    You must then send sponsorship documents and civil documents to the NVC.
    You also need to complete the DS-260 visa application online with the NVC.

--Ray B

Originally posted by isratalsamit View Post
    I am really confused from which date do I start counting 60 days! I submitted some document on 3th of October and some document on 10th of October. After submitting both documents they said to wait for 60 days. On the other hand for some problem my IV fees was paid on 1st of November . Now my question is from which date will I start counting 60 days for my case to be complete at NVC?
    Thank you.

Comment

I just noticed my AOS fees turn from PAID to N/A , does that really means my case is complete at NVC?
      Please help me out my giving your opinion on this.
      Thank you.

Comment

help pls

Good day!
        Can a Filipino citizen with a valid B1/B2 visa travel to the US while waiting for the results of the sputum specimen that needs to be cultured for 2 months. Here is the situation. She is supposedly scheduled for an interview for her immigrant visa/petitiom on Dec 18, 2014 and prior to this she has to go to a medical exam. Her sputum results turned out negative but was advised to wait for 2 months while they culture it then she can call back for a new interview schedule. I would like to know if she can travel to the US during this 2-month wait using her tourist visa then she will be back on her new interview schedule.

Thanks,
        Kristina

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X