Eligible to get visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eligible to get visa

In America I was on H4 dependent visa. In 2004 April 5th I tried to Suicide and also cut my 2 year old daughter wrist. later I was hospitalised. In 2005 I had plead guilty for 1.A&B on child with Injury C265 s 13j(b) and A&B with dangerous weapon c 265 s 15A(B). So kindly let me know am I eligible to get any type of US visa. Now my Daughter is living in US with her father and myself in India.

In theory, there are options for overcoming bars to visa issuance, and criminal history is one such time-limited or lifetime bar.

In practice, however, no U.S. government agency will make it easy for you. There will be the need to obtain experienced legal help, requests for documentation, authenticated, from arresting, court and dispositional agencies, then proof of psych evaluations (which can be very expensive), then a decision might be in the hands of a handful of DHS analysts who have no interest in signing off on your application.

For starters, you will need a petitioner or legal basis for a visa application.

--Ray B

Originally posted by srilatha2014 View Post
    In America I was on H4 dependent visa. In 2004 April 5th I tried to Suicide and also cut my 2 year old daughter wrist. later I was hospitalised. In 2005 I had plead guilty for 1.A&B on child with Injury C265 s 13j(b) and A&B with dangerous weapon c 265 s 15A(B). So kindly let me know am I eligible to get any type of US visa. Now my Daughter is living in US with her father and myself in India.

Comment

Yes you can

it is very rare case personally i do not think you get visa so quickly as you are thinking, you have to proof pscyo test, mental test for medical fit and cases charges upon you under the provision of USA law you need to contact legal adviser agency or organisation which deals in such foreign visa / immigration cases, i suggest you to search on internet with query " how to get visa for usa" you will get various sites and find appropriate and take legal help

for my part personally in known to SIFS India in Delhi
      Naresh Garg
      trust me

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X