I appreciate if anybody could give me some information on the questions that i have listed below.My advance thanks for your time.
1) I currently have L1B I94 extension paper valid till March 2007 , What is the chance of getting visa stamped in Canada? what are the risks associated with that?
2) What if my case was rejected in Canada? Will i be allowed to enter US after that..? because this has lot of after effects like i need to windup my belongings before i leave for Canada for stamping.
3) My wife & daughter are planning to leave to India on 8th Jan 2006 and return back on 03rd Jun 2006, can they get their L2 Stamped in Chennai? Will the Canadian Stamping that i am planning to get will affect them in any way?
4) I am planning to leave to India on 06th May 2006 and return back with my family on 03rd Jun 2006....if i travel and come back are there any implications with a canadian stamped US Visa in India or while entering US ?
5) If my family travel to india in L2 and if i stay back in US with my L1 extension papers, can they stamp and come back ? will there be any issues because of the new rule of L1 B individual petition required for non computer science graduates?