Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green card interview - Proof of Living together

Hi everybody,

I will have a green card interview soon. We have been living at our current address for a year (we will renew our lease soon). I have gas and electric bill on both my husband and me since we moved there. However, I recently changed my car insurance and internet bill on both of our names (will be the 2nd month of joint insurance and internet bill).

How many months worth of utility bills should I bring? My lawyer told me to bring couple of months of utility bills would be enough. But I am still not sure.

If you have any idea regarding this matter, please let me know...

Thank you!!!

Your lawyer's advice that a couple months of utility bills is enough is reasonable advice.

--Ray B

Originally posted by sakura1377 View Post
    Hi everybody,

I will have a green card interview soon. We have been living at our current address for a year (we will renew our lease soon). I have gas and electric bill on both my husband and me since we moved there. However, I recently changed my car insurance and internet bill on both of our names (will be the 2nd month of joint insurance and internet bill).

How many months worth of utility bills should I bring? My lawyer told me to bring couple of months of utility bills would be enough. But I am still not sure.

If you have any idea regarding this matter, please let me know...

Thank you!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X