What's the next step...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rayb View Post
    You can't pay the $230 fee until after they record your DS-161 (agent) form, about 2-3 weeks after that.

--Ray B

you mean DS-261...choice of address and agent..i did this on june 16th..and its being 3 weeks..so should I send I-864ez plus documents require to nvc or should I wait to pay $230 and send after...on website where I checked at it says (AOS fee is paid $88 dollars but on IV Application Processing Fees its nothing there no amount at all) ..ON APPLICANT INFORMATION it says status - PRINCIPAL APPLICANT my wife's mom name, IV fee it says pay now but when I click on pay now it takes me to a different page which has same info as sentence in ( ) on top^......if I am right I think I have to send I-864ez to nvc and they will review it..and after that I have to pay the fee $230 and than fill out and send ds-230 hand written form with documents to visa center...I am getting really confused and frustrated and I know I am being pain in the arse...so please ray help me out...

thanks...

Comment

1. Right, I meant DS-261 (Agent form).
      2. You can go ahead and send the I-864EZ, 2013 tax return copy, 2013 W2 and employment verification letter with the AOS cover page.
      3. You have to wait until you are allowed to pay the $230 before you will be able to send the civil documents and complete the DS-260 form (visa application).
      4. There is no DS-230 in active use anymore. The online DS-260 replaced the DS-230.

--Ray B

Originally posted by lazboyz View Post
      you mean DS-261...choice of address and agent..i did this on june 16th..and its being 3 weeks..so should I send I-864ez plus documents require to nvc or should I wait to pay $230 and send after...on website where I checked at it says (AOS fee is paid $88 dollars but on IV Application Processing Fees its nothing there no amount at all) ..ON APPLICANT INFORMATION it says status - PRINCIPAL APPLICANT my wife's mom name, IV fee it says pay now but when I click on pay now it takes me to a different page which has same info as sentence in ( ) on top^......if I am right I think I have to send I-864ez to nvc and they will review it..and after that I have to pay the fee $230 and than fill out and send ds-230 hand written form with documents to visa center...I am getting really confused and frustrated and I know I am being pain in the arse...so please ray help me out...

thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
        1. Right, I meant DS-261 (Agent form).
        2. You can go ahead and send the I-864EZ, 2013 tax return copy, 2013 W2 and employment verification letter with the AOS cover page.
        3. You have to wait until you are allowed to pay the $230 before you will be able to send the civil documents and complete the DS-260 form (visa application).
        4. There is no DS-230 in active use anymore. The online DS-260 replaced the DS-230.

--Ray B

perfect answer this is what I was looking for step by step answer...I know you mention it many times but I was nervous to do anything...but now I am fine and will send I-864ez...thanks for helping me out on all questions I had...

thanks bro...

Comment

Steps after giving $88 sponsorship processing fee.

My mother is us citizen and applied for me and my brother for going usa,currently now my brother and I stay at Bangladesh, we both are under 21 and also unmarried.
          On 28 th July my mother( us citizen) gave $ 88 sponsorship processing fee and it's been 20 day that my mother still did not get any updates from NVC .
          After how many days will she get the next update and what will be the next things that my mother have to do ?
          Waiting is just killing me pleases let's me know the information.
          Thank you.

Comment

If your mother paid the $88 online, there are no automatic updates, unless the NVC doesn't hear from her after a couple of months. Your mother will have to complete the DS-261 agent form, then will be billed $230 for each of you. Your mother has to download the AOS cover page and the CMR cover page to submit sponsorship and civil documents to the NVC.

--Ray B

Originally posted by isratalsamit View Post
            My mother is us citizen and applied for me and my brother for going usa,currently now my brother and I stay at Bangladesh, we both are under 21 and also unmarried.
            On 28 th July my mother( us citizen) gave $ 88 sponsorship processing fee and it's been 20 day that my mother still did not get any updates from NVC .
            After how many days will she get the next update and what will be the next things that my mother have to do ?
            Waiting is just killing me pleases let's me know the information.
            Thank you.

Comment

After how many day can my mother complete the agent form after paying $88 sponsorship processing fee?

Comment

The DS-261 form could be completed immediately after your case was on the NVC website. THE $230 fee bill cannot be paid until after the DS-261 is filled out online.

--Ray B

After how many day can my mother complete the agent form after paying $88 sponsorship processing fee?

Comment

Thank you so much for the quick reply ,after we pay the bill of $230 and those civil document to NVC then how long will it take for NVC to issues the embassy interview date?
                  Thank you.

Comment

After the sponsorship documents (I-864 with supporting documents) and civil documents are received by the NVC, and the online form DS-260 is completed, an interview appointment date is generated about 4-6 weeks later, for an interview about 6 weeks after that.

--Ray B

Thank you so much for the quick reply ,after we pay the bill of $230 and those civil document to NVC then how long will it take for NVC to issues the embassy interview date?
                    Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply.
                      Can my mother complete the Ds-260 right after we paying $230 to the NVC?

Comment

Yes, the DS-260, online visa application form, is made available for completion a couple of days after you pay the $230 fee online.

--Ray B

Can my mother complete the Ds-260 right after we paying $230 to the NVC?

Comment

On 28 th July my mother gave the sponsorship processing fees now after how many weeks will get the letter of paying $230 to NVC?

Comment

If the DS-261, agent designation form, was submitted (hopefully for an agent/family member in the U.S.), the $230 fee bill should show up in about 3 weeks.

The sponsorship process fee payment has nothing to do with triggering the $230 visa payment.

--Ray B

On 28 th July my mother gave the sponsorship processing fees now after how many weeks will get the letter of paying $230 to NVC?

Comment

But three weeks have been pasted still I did not get any information to pay $230 to NVC?
                              Can you tell what's the height days to wait for it?
                              Hope I hear from you soon

Comment

Did you submit the DS-261 agent form?

I've waited up to two months after submitting the DS-261 form before getting the DS-230 bill.

Call the NVC at: (603) 334-0700

--Ray B

But three weeks have been pasted still I did not get any information to pay $230 to NVC?
                                Can you tell what's the height days to wait for it?
                                Hope I hear from you soon

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X