No announcement yet.

What's the next step...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know that my mother submitted the DS-261 agent form or not. But our did submitted a form in the same day we gave $88 to NVC?
    And can I track my case online at Online?
    Does it ever took more than 2 months to get information for paying $230 from submitting the agent form DS-261?

Comment

NVC does not have an online tracking option.

The NVC has been very slow with each of its steps after the initial $88 billing.

--Ray B

Originally posted by isratalsamit View Post
      I don't know that my mother submitted the DS-261 agent form or not. But our did submitted a form in the same day we gave $88 to NVC?
      And can I track my case online at Online?
      Does it ever took more than 2 months to get information for paying $230 from submitting the agent form DS-261?

Comment

Thank you so much for the last reply.
        What's the height number of weeks that can for me to face the interview here at Bangladesh after $88 billing ?

Comment

8 weeks

Thank you so much for the last reply.
          What's the height number of weeks that can for me to face the interview here at Bangladesh after $88 billing ?

Comment

Hello,
            It's been 4 weeks and 4 days we gave our $88 bill to NVC and yet we did get any letter from NVC. What's the next letter that we will get from NVC and what's the height number of weeks or days it can take for us to get the letter from NVC ?
            Thank you.

Comment

I think I already responded to your question with an estimate of 8 weeks, maximum, before you get the $230 visa bill (after you submit the DS-261 agent form).

Until about a year ago, the DS-230 visa bill showed up in 1-2 weeks after submitting the DS-261 or DS-3032 agent forms, but that has changed drastically of late.

--Ray B

QUOTE=isratalsamit;354444]Hello,
              It's been 4 weeks and 4 days we gave our $88 bill to NVC and yet we did get any letter from NVC. What's the next letter that we will get from NVC and what's the height number of weeks or days it can take for us to get the letter from NVC ?
              Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I am really thank full by getting all by answer from you.
                One more question, like you like the hight number of weeks to wait is 8 weeks, do I start waiting of 8 weeks from submitting the bill of $88 or from the time when I was send a mail to pay $ 88 coz I made a week delay of paying the bill after I was ask to pay the bill of $88?
                Thank you, you are really helpful.

Comment

Payment of the $88 fee bill has nothing to do with receipt of the $230 fee bill. I used the "8 weeks" estimate from submittal of form DS-261 (Agent form).

--Ray B

I am really thank full by getting all by answer from you.
                  One more question, like you like the hight number of weeks to wait is 8 weeks, do I start waiting of 8 weeks from submitting the bill of $88 or from the time when I was send a mail to pay $ 88 coz I made a week delay of paying the bill after I was ask to pay the bill of $88?
                  Thank you, you are really helpful.

Comment

It's been already actually 7 weeks since we submitted our AOS still we did not get any updates from NVC, waiting is killing me , how much long might it took to get any updates from NVC?
                    Thanks you.

Comment

No update comes from the NVC as the result of submitting your sponsorship package, unless the paperwork was not completed properly or missing something.

The next correspondence you need from the National Visa Center is the $325 (fee went up) to pay prior to submitting the civil documents and completing the online DS-260.

You should be checking the NVC site where you paid the $88, now and then, in case the $325 bill doesn't reach you after being sent by the NVC.

--Ray B

It's been already actually 7 weeks since we submitted our AOS still we did not get any updates from NVC, waiting is killing me , how much long might it took to get any updates from NVC?
                      Thanks you.

Comment

I paid the visa bill $325 on 26th September 2014 and by 9th October my lawyer sent all the documents that are usually sent after paying the visa bill to NVC. The day before yesterday I received a e-mail from NVC that they got my document on 3th October 2014 but the last document my lawyer sent was on 9th October 2014 , does this mean that NVC didnot got the document my lawyer sent on 9th October 2014 ?
                        The e-mail that I got the day before yesterday also says that NVC will atleast take 60 days to review my document and NVC will let me know after they do so , as far I know my embassy interview date will also be e-mail to me with the review confermation which the NVC stated will take 60 days?
                        Waiting is killing me please give your opinion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X