Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 260 not available for submission

Hi everyone,
    I have filled out DS-261 and paid the AOS fee. The DS-261 shows completed and the AOS fee paid. Now there is a message saying that the next step would be to complete DS-260 or IV Application. However, the IV is not available. Here is what how it appears on my account and there is no where I can click to start the application.

APPLICANT INFORMATION Status IV Fee IV Application Civil Documents

HAXHIU, SABRIJE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT PAY NOW N/A N/A

Has anyone had this issue before? Any advice regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Erha,

It now seems to take several weeks (3 weeks or more) after the DS-261 is completed before the $230 visa fee bill can be paid. After the $230 visa fee bill is paid and receipted by the NVC, the DS-260 then becomes available to fill out.

--Ray B

Originally posted by erha77 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have filled out DS-261 and paid the AOS fee. The DS-261 shows completed and the AOS fee paid. Now there is a message saying that the next step would be to complete DS-260 or IV Application. However, the IV is not available. Here is what how it appears on my account and there is no where I can click to start the application.

Has anyone had this issue before? Any advice regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Thank you Rayb. Your information is very helpful. I appreciate it.

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      Erha,

It now seems to take several weeks (3 weeks or more) after the DS-261 is completed before the $230 visa fee bill can be paid. After the $230 visa fee bill is paid and receipted by the NVC, the DS-260 then becomes available to fill out.

--Ray B

Comment

Having the same issue

Originally posted by erha77 View Post
        Hi everyone,

I'm having this same problem I thought it was just mine. I have also filled out DS-261 and paid the AOS fee and the DS-261 shows completed and the AOS fee paid that was May 31,2014 its now July 24 . Maybe when you get an answer you could let me know too .. so stressed

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X