Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 - Non Blanket Visa - Need inputs for this processing

Dear Friends,

Last year in Oct-2013 my L1-B Visa got rejected.

Now I am preparing to apply for L1 - Non Blanket Visa. On course of this, I am preparing required documents.
    I have got very well inputs already available in this forum, yet I have few queries while I am doing this. Please provide your suggestions.

1. Do we always get RFE request from consulate. I mean, I am looking to provide most of the details at initial stage itself.
    2. What Important facts I should be providing while I file this visa. I know this query is a bit wider, can I request if one can please provide a comprehensive list to consider important points before I apply this visa.
    3. I will be working for one of client in US, is this good to provide details related to client work or should I maintain both client and internal company work details.
    4. Do we still have interview process for Non-Blanket, I am assuming yes. (My HR says its no)
    5. Last query, what is possibility of getting this visa stamped. Somehow I don't feel confident with this. I spoken to few in my company, all got rejected after RFE:-(

Originally posted by Jamaz View Post
    Dear Friends,

Last year in Oct-2013 my L1-B Visa got rejected.

Now I am preparing to apply for L1 - Non Blanket Visa. On course of this, I am preparing required documents.
    I have got very well inputs already available in this forum, yet I have few queries while I am doing this. Please provide your suggestions.

1. Do we always get RFE request from consulate. I mean, I am looking to provide most of the details at initial stage itself.
    2. What Important facts I should be providing while I file this visa. I know this query is a bit wider, can I request if one can please provide a comprehensive list to consider important points before I apply this visa.
    3. I will be working for one of client in US, is this good to provide details related to client work or should I maintain both client and internal company work details.
    4. Do we still have interview process for Non-Blanket, I am assuming yes. (My HR says its no)
    5. Last query, what is possibility of getting this visa stamped. Somehow I don't feel confident with this. I spoken to few in my company, all got rejected after RFE:-(
    1. Not always but given the nature of L1-B is so vague around the definition of specialty skillets most of the cases do raise an RFE.
    2. If you can address, most, if not all , possible queries, with strong documentation and suitable proof, as per the below template , you have a good chance.

3. If you see the template it mentions this too. You have to describe clearly what special skill set/tool/process proprietary of your company will you be using at the client location.
    4. Yes you will have consulate interview.
    5. No one can predict. It all depends upon the strength of your case.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. Not always but given the nature of L1-B is so vague around the definition of specialty skillets most of the cases do raise an RFE.
      2. If you can address, most, if not all , possible queries, with strong documentation and suitable proof, as per the below template , you have a good chance.

3. If you see the template it mentions this too. You have to describe clearly what special skill set/tool/process proprietary of your company will you be using at the client location.
      4. Yes you will have consulate interview.
      5. No one can predict. It all depends upon the strength of your case.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Many thanks Raghvi for your time and inputs.

One more query, with L1-B Non-Blanket, is that we are suppose to work for single client i.e. can we move to other client work, once we finish assignment using same VISA.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X