Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need HELP urgent

Hi
    I 've been deported from the usa on a volunteer departure on 2005 and i 'm married to a us Citizen and until now we are still married and i have the marriage certificat but when i left the usa back in 2005 i have not heard from my Partner since then and until now 2014 my Partner did not file for a divorce so Under the law we are still legally married so now my question is there anything or a law that can allow me to go back to the usa and in my situation what can i do if i want to go back to america?
    thanks

Your basis for obtaining status in the U.S. requires a petition to be submitted by your U.S. citizen spouse. You can apply for a visitor visa to the U.S., and if granted perhaps you can locate your wife and rekindle the relationship.

--Ray B

Originally posted by thefox456 View Post
    Hi
    I 've been deported from the usa on a volunteer departure on 2005 and i 'm married to a us Citizen and until now we are still married and i have the marriage certificat but when i left the usa back in 2005 i have not heard from my Partner since then and until now 2014 my Partner did not file for a divorce so Under the law we are still legally married so now my question is there anything or a law that can allow me to go back to the usa and in my situation what can i do if i want to go back to america?
    thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X