X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I-130 approved. Now what?

Do i have to apply for the k3 all over again

Comment

plz answer me Do i have to apply for the k3 all over again or they will accept the second form ds 261?

Comment

Forget about the K3. There is no K3 visa available to you now, because your I-130 is at the NVC.

Do the DS-261 over if you want. What was wrong with it?

--Ray B

Originally posted by besren View Post
        plz answer me Do i have to apply for the k3 all over again or they will accept the second form ds 261?

Comment

thank you rayb for the answer i appreciate you

Comment

Petitioner

Hello
            Thank you for all the information guys.

I just want to confrim: Once the $88 shows up as "PAID", can the petitioner email in the form and letter head?
            (The beneficiary is abroad, so as far as we understand it, is that we can email or courier it.)

thanks for any info
            //Santiago

Comment

i filled out ds 261 form they told me after five days i have to return to the page to pay the 230$ but i return back i only see the 88$ that i paid do you know how many days it takes to pay the 230$

Comment

Immediately after you pay the $88 fee, you can download the cover page, then postal mail the I-864 and supporting documents.

--Ray B

Originally posted by santiago View Post
                Hello
                Thank you for all the information guys.

I just want to confrim: Once the $88 shows up as "PAID", can the petitioner email in the form and letter head?
                (The beneficiary is abroad, so as far as we understand it, is that we can email or courier it.)

thanks for any info
                //Santiago

Comment

how long to wait?

In December 17, 2014 we receive the approval from USCIS for the I-130 petition. They said that we have to wait for NVC contact us but we still waiting for 3 months, how long it takes to receive the news from the NVC?

Comment

How long will i wait for my i130 to get approved?

I Already Received my Receipt??

Comment

I130 Petiton Approved

Hi Everyone

I have a question regarding a I130 petition that was filed on my behalf. I received a letter of approval in October 2011. Since then I have just been waiting. I'm not sure if there is something that has to be done on my side. Does it usually take this long?

Could someone please advise me?

Thank you in advance

Comment

waiting for NVC response after we got approved from 1-130

How long do I need to wait? We been approved and received letter from USCIS since FEB2015... Do u think I need to follow up or wait? Since then, I never any updates anymore since our case are no longer in USCIS... Pls help

Comment

Originally posted by zenwahs8 View Post
                          How long do I need to wait? We been approved and received letter from USCIS since FEB2015... Do u think I need to follow up or wait? Since then, I never any updates anymore since our case are no longer in USCIS... Pls help

My I-130 was approved January 5, 2015 and was forwarded to NVC. You need to wait for 42 days after USCIS approval before contacting NVC. On February 20, 2015 my husband called them to ask the status of my case and I also mailed them through their Immigrant Visa Public Inquiry Form. (My husband was on hold for 2hours before an operator was available) March 5, 2015 When me and my husband received the welcome letter from NVC with my Case number and Invoice ID. They will also mail you instructions on your next steps. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by TonianGal View Post
                            Hi Everyone

I have a question regarding a I130 petition that was filed on my behalf. I received a letter of approval in October 2011. Since then I have just been waiting. I'm not sure if there is something that has to be done on my side. Does it usually take this long?

Could someone please advise me?

Thank you in advance
                            Does is state in your USCIS case status and letter that they have forwarded your case to National Visa Center? If yes, You or your petitioner should have called NVC 42 days after receiving approval form USCIS to monitor your Visa application. The National Visa Center will give you a NVC Case number and Invoice ID which you need to log in to https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx. That website is where you begin your visa processing. I have read some articles that once case was forwarded to the NVC, they will give you 12months to proces the visa but I am not really sure if it's true. I think you need to call NVC about that since your USCIS aprroval was October 2011. Here is National Visa Center conatct number (603) 334-0700. (oh, due to high number of calls, you'll prolly be on hold for 1-2hours, that is base from me and my husband's experience) or you can try their public inquiry form. You'll be needing your USCIS case number for this. http://travel.state.gov/contenthttps...t/ask-nvc.html
                            Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Juliee Lovee View Post
                              I Already Received my Receipt??

You can monitor your USCIS status at https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do
                              Just enter your receipt number.

Comment

Originally posted by walypr89 View Post
                                In December 17, 2014 we receive the approval from USCIS for the I-130 petition. They said that we have to wait for NVC contact us but we still waiting for 3 months, how long it takes to receive the news from the NVC?

You should have tried to contact NVC 42 days after approval. NVC phone (603) 334-0700 (you'll be on hold for 1-2hours due to high number of callers, that is basing from me and my husband's experience lol)
                                or their Immigrant Visa Public Inquiry Form. You'll be needing your USCIS case number. This is the link to the Inquiry form http://travel.state.gov/contenthttps...t/ask-nvc.html

I received my USCIS approval January 5,2015. My husband called them and I contated them too through public inquiry form February 20, 2015. I received the welcome letter from NVC Marc 5, 2015. In the welcome letter, they will give you your NVC Case Number and Invoice Number wich you need to log in to https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx. You will begin your visa processing on that website.
                                Hope that helps!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X