Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 130 form approved..

Originally posted by rayb View Post
    The NVC letter will come to you. If you meet all the NVC requirements (sponsorship and civil documents) quickly, your husband could have an interview date in about 12 weeks.

--Ray B
    My 130 form approved now what was next step ..how much time for the final step ...when i get visa pls reply

Comment

When the Form I-130 is approved...

If your Form I-130 is approved, you have to establish your legal relationship with your spouse, which is the first step in the immigration process. You or your spouse may then apply for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status in the United States. During the establishing relationship part of the process they will invite you and your spouse in for an interview in front of an Immigration Examiner. It's not a comfortable situation and they are not nice. They ask a lot of uncomfortable questions, about your life together, sex life...yeah. We found this website with questions and answers to help use prepare and rehearse for the interview, check it out here:
      It's a pretty simple site but it helped. You can also go to the USCIS website too and find a lot of useful information about it too, we found that really helpful as well, especially since the site is laid out pretty nicely and helps you through it. Good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X