Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N_Patel24 View Post
    Vandematram, pls advise on below:
    You said u r city was not listed, still u fill out the return form on website and also sent label. How that worked out? Was filled out return form worked out? My city is also not listed on their website.
    Thanks,
    Nipul☺
    I used my own labels. In the return form, I mentioned I was using my own labels and I filled the carrier name and tracking number in the fields and submitted it. No need to enter anything else. It worked out good.

Comment

Thanks for the information vandemaatram.

Comment

Update - PIO Received

Hi All,

Received my sons PIO yesterday with tracking status updated on time. Below are the dates.

Passport sent by post/courier number 08/02/2014
        Your application has been collected from the Embassy/Consulate and is being sorted. Your application will be ready for collection from our Application Centre within one business day. 08/01/2014
        Your application has been submitted at The Indian Embassy for further processing. 07/24/2014
        Your application is in process. Your tracking id is xxxxxx 07/24/2014
        Your application has been received and will be submitted subject to verification. 07/24/2014

Total time is around 2 weeks.

CKGS customer care was helpful in answering all the questions whenever called.

Thanks,
        Raj

Comment

PIO for Minor Experience CKGS san Fransisco

Our timeline:
          Application Status Date of Status Remarks
          Passport sent by post/courier number 08/11/2014
          Your application has been collected from the Embassy/Consulate and is being sorted. Your application will be ready for collection from our Application Centre within one business day. 08/11/2014
          Your application has been submitted at The Indian Embassy for further processing. 08/05/2014
          Your application is in process. Your tracking id is USASxxxxxx 08/05/2014
          Your application has been received and will be submitted subject to verification. 08/05/2014

Just took one week. Waiting to receive it via Fedex

Comment

Processing Center location

Hello SriRaj,

Can you also please share processing center location where did you applied for.

Thanks

Originally posted by SriRaj View Post
            Hi All,

Received my sons PIO yesterday with tracking status updated on time. Below are the dates.

Passport sent by post/courier number 08/02/2014
            Your application has been collected from the Embassy/Consulate and is being sorted. Your application will be ready for collection from our Application Centre within one business day. 08/01/2014
            Your application has been submitted at The Indian Embassy for further processing. 07/24/2014
            Your application is in process. Your tracking id is xxxxxx 07/24/2014
            Your application has been received and will be submitted subject to verification. 07/24/2014

Total time is around 2 weeks.

CKGS customer care was helpful in answering all the questions whenever called.

Thanks,
            Raj

Comment

NY Processing Center

Originally posted by shunty24 View Post
              Hello SriRaj,

Can you also please share processing center location where did you applied for.

Thanks
              @Shunty24 - NY Processing center. All the best!!

Comment

Question about Airway bill No in Form

Originally posted by aashu3003 View Post
                I am applying for my NB baby's PIO card and have following questions:

1. What is the size of the photo required? Is it stamp size or passport size(2'' x 2'')?
                2. In the CKGS Order form if you select 'Application for return of documents by Fedex courier service' do we still need to provide Return airway bill no?? or CKGS is going to take care of returning documents to the mentioned address in the form?
                3. Can some one please confirm the total amount of PIO card(Just PIO card nothing else) for minor is $220 including $15 for return of documents by fedex service?

Thanks,
                Aasha

Hi Aasha,

In your reply, you have mentioned about return airway bill no? can you pls clarify where do you see this column in the order form? I am going to select the 15$ fedex return in the order form and i will be sending the documents myself and send a self addressed envelope. I don't see the AWB bill no column anywhere in the form? Can you pls explain if i am missing anything. Thanks a lot

I will be applying PIO for my 5 week old son

Comment

Originally posted by subramaniam1986 View Post
                  Hi Aasha,

In your reply, you have mentioned about return airway bill no? can you pls clarify where do you see this column in the order form? I am going to select the 15$ fedex return in the order form and i will be sending the documents myself and send a self addressed envelope. I don't see the AWB bill no column anywhere in the form? Can you pls explain if i am missing anything. Thanks a lot

I will be applying PIO for my 5 week old son
                  Hello Subramaniam - Just checked the form. Looks like it was changed from a month back. They are no longer asking the airway bill number in the order form.

Comment

New PIO stuck at NY

Hi All,

I applied for my son's PIO card with CKGS NY center. Everything seems to have gone smooth until the last step. I sent the return FedEx envelop in the application packet itself and mentioned in the application form as well. However the PIO seems to be stuck with CKGS. Below is the status.

Your application has been collected from the Embassy/Consulate and is being sorted. Your application will be ready for collection from our Application Centre within one business day. 08/24/2014
                    Your application has been submitted at The Indian Embassy for further processing. 08/19/2014
                    Your application is in process. Your tracking id is USAN YYYY X 08/19/2014
                    Your application has been received and will be submitted subject to verification. 08/19/2014

Its been 3 days and no updates yet. I tried to email the NY CKGS address (http://www.in.ckgs.us/application-centres/newyork.shtml) and haven't got any reply yet.
                    Neither of the phones listed on their contact page works. Do you guys know of any other contact/way I can reach CKGS NY?

Comment

RE: New PIO stuck at NY

Originally posted by manojkk View Post
                      Hi All,

I applied for my son's PIO card with CKGS NY center. Everything seems to have gone smooth until the last step. I sent the return FedEx envelop in the application packet itself and mentioned in the application form as well. However the PIO seems to be stuck with CKGS. Below is the status.

Your application has been collected from the Embassy/Consulate and is being sorted. Your application will be ready for collection from our Application Centre within one business day. 08/24/2014
                      Your application has been submitted at The Indian Embassy for further processing. 08/19/2014
                      Your application is in process. Your tracking id is USAN YYYY X 08/19/2014
                      Your application has been received and will be submitted subject to verification. 08/19/2014

Its been 3 days and no updates yet. I tried to email the NY CKGS address (http://www.in.ckgs.us/application-centres/newyork.shtml) and haven't got any reply yet.
                      Neither of the phones listed on their contact page works. Do you guys know of any other contact/way I can reach CKGS NY?
                      Same status here I applied with enclosed Fedex return shipping label, since 08/22/2014, its seems to be struck at CKGS NY. Neither they helpline nor contacting them via email helped me, they have been giving me inconsistent replies, I work close to NY, wondering whether I can visit them in person for document collection. :-(

Your application has been collected from the Embassy/Consulate and is being sorted. Your application will be ready for collection from our Application Centre within one business day. 08/22/2014
                      Your application has been submitted at The Indian Embassy for further processing. 08/11/2014
                      Your application is in process. Your tracking id is USAN YYYY 08/11/2014
                      Your application has been received and will be submitted subject to verification. 08/11/2014

Comment

Manojkk, RajVas

Just curious if you guys filled the online courier service form. Though you sent your own return envelopes, you are required to submit the form.

They are usually prompt if you send email to [email protected] with tracking ID, applicant name and passport number.

You have the option to collect them in person. If you decide to collect them in person, make sure you get an online appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by VandeMaataram View Post
                          Manojkk, RajVas

Just curious if you guys filled the online courier service form. Though you sent your own return envelopes, you are required to submit the form.

They are usually prompt if you send email to [email protected] with tracking ID, applicant name and passport number.

You have the option to collect them in person. If you decide to collect them in person, make sure you get an online appointment.
                          I didnt fill up the online courier form, Helpline personnel said it isn't required unless you avail the Fedex service from them.

I was planning to collect the PIO card later today during their collection timing (3PM - 5PM), again helpline said no appointment required ! and their seems to no appointments are available until 9/4/2014.

I booked a slot anyway, and even the appointment confirmation letter states that appointments are for application submissions ! not sure whether to try once today by visiting them or not. Did you collect the pio card in person during their collection timings ?

seems like embassy/consulate is more efficient than these guys ! their is no accountability from CKGS !

Comment

Finally received an update

Hi RajVas,

I received a reply to my email this morning that they will sort out the issue and send the pio. An hour later, track status is updated that the application has been sent via a courier. Its now on the way. I can see that FedEx received the shipment.

Check your status again... may be the person who posts the return application might be on vacation last few days.

Comment

No luck yet !

Originally posted by manojkk View Post
                              Hi RajVas,

I received a reply to my email this morning that they will sort out the issue and send the pio. An hour later, track status is updated that the application has been sent via a courier. Its now on the way. I can see that FedEx received the shipment.

Check your status again... may be the person who posts the return application might be on vacation last few days.
                              Hi manojkk,

No luck for me, still the same status. but thanks for letting me know. Did you mail to [email protected] or another id ?

Comment

Its the same address. I didn't find any other contact details.
                                Originally posted by RajVas View Post
                                Hi manojkk,

No luck for me, still the same status. but thanks for letting me know. Did you mail to [email protected] or another id ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X