Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT - Need help regarding H1 and H4 Visa(2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT - Need help regarding H1 and H4 Visa(2014)

Hi All,

I am going through lot of trouble in understanding and finding out a proper wayout from my current situation. Please through some light..all of urs expert advices do matter!

1> My husband is holding valid h1b(2013-raised) currently in US
    2> I am holding a "lottery selected" - awaiting Petition docs - H1B(2014-raised)
    3> Both of us are in the same organization say A [we get a facility of Leave Without Pay to join spouse but in that I need to travel as a dependent(h4)]
    4> Within A, I am planning to change my current project(x) to project (y).[Thus I may change my LCA].
    5> My current employer A may delay my US assignment or may not be able to provide my husband's location.

Kindly follow the below querries:

a> If I am planning to travel in H4(for either LWP or by taking Leave )
    (I)can I be able to stamp my H1B from any other Project within organization A?
    (II)can I be able to stamp my H1B from any other employer in US.
    (III)can I change my employer while in India while my visa is still not stamped from current employer A?

b> If a>(II) is true then what are the requisites to change the employer? Do I need to come back to India to file resignation for organization A or that can be done from US?

C> If a>(III) is true then is there any chance of visa getting rejected by my current employer A?

P.S Please consider the above situations for both Leave and LWP.

Please help me in getting a solution to above querries.

Regards,
    Sam

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X