ki CFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ki CFO

Ray the CFO seminar can she take it before the Manila interview ?

The CFO seminar can be taken anytime, often in order to apply for a passport. But the subject must return to the CFO after she has her visa in her passport and get the CFO stamp affixed to her passport.

--Ray B

Originally posted by peterB View Post
    Ray the CFO seminar can she take it before the Manila interview ?

Comment

cfo

Ray is it better to take
      Before the interview or after because of the retuning in your opinion ?

Thanks

Comment

Peter,

The subject MUST return to the CFO, either for the initial CFO or as a followup, TO GET THE CFO STICKER IN PASSPORT AFTER THE VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED!!!
        --Ray B

Originally posted by peterB View Post
        Ray is it better to take
        Before the interview or after because of the retuning in your opinion ?

Thanks

Comment

Cfo

Hi,

I was trying to make an appointment through CFO website but I'm getting an error that HELO Name is invalid.

I can't continue with the process due to the error. Am I doing something wrong?

I clicked the following:

- "No" for question number 1
          - "Yes" for question 2
          - "American" for question 3
          - "Yes" for question 4

Then I put in my email address and typed in the captcha.

Next was the error "Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: Access denied - Invalid HELO name (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)". I don't understand what does that mean.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
          Cessa

Comment

I wasn't aware that there was a CFO website for appointments. It must be relatively new. My advice is to try and do it by phone, as these types of websites for Filipino agencies are notoriously unreliable.

--Ray B

Originally posted by cessa View Post
            Hi,

I was trying to make an appointment through CFO website but I'm getting an error that HELO Name is invalid.

I can't continue with the process due to the error. Am I doing something wrong?

I clicked the following:

- "No" for question number 1
            - "Yes" for question 2
            - "American" for question 3
            - "Yes" for question 4

Then I put in my email address and typed in the captcha.

Next was the error "Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: Access denied - Invalid HELO name (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)". I don't understand what does that mean.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
            Cessa

Comment

Hi Ray B,

It started last May 15, 2014 that CFO seminar should now be through their appointment system on their website for Manila office. Walk in are no longer allowed due to the number of people attending in a day.

Worst part is, it recognized the email address you used (successful or not) and will not be able to use the same email again. So I made 7 email adds because of the error.

Cessa

Originally posted by rayb View Post
              I wasn't aware that there was a CFO website for appointments. It must be relatively new. My advice is to try and do it by phone, as these types of websites for Filipino agencies are notoriously unreliable.

--Ray B

Comment

You should telephone them directly and ask how to get past that problem. I have a contract employee in Manila who I will also ask to check this for you.

--Ray B

Originally posted by cessa View Post
                Hi Ray B,

It started last May 15, 2014 that CFO seminar should now be through their appointment system on their website for Manila office. Walk in are no longer allowed due to the number of people attending in a day.

Worst part is, it recognized the email address you used (successful or not) and will not be able to use the same email again. So I made 7 email adds because of the error.

Cessa

Comment

Hi Ray B,

I can't call them until Tuesday because tomorrow is holiday.

I would really appreciate if you could ask your contact person regarding this matter.

Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks a lot!
                  Cessa

Originally posted by rayb View Post
                  You should telephone them directly and ask how to get past that problem. I have a contract employee in Manila who I will also ask to check this for you.

--Ray B

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X