Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biometrics

Hey eveybody,
    Nobody answered my earlier posts but still this time i feel lucky I got my new receipt number by email and also by text message and today they updated case status on USCIS website. It says my app is in Nebraska for them to process now and they received the fee. I am kinda curious about the timing, it says it can last 30 days for them to send my bio appointment but i really dont wanna believe that. And also i wrote "expedite" on my app, wrote a letter about my situation. So anyone there with some ideas about the process after this time ? Thank you

From my experience, things don't usually take as long as they estimate. You might want to look at the acceptable reasons for them to expedite applications, which are usually very extreme circumstances. If you read the instructions page on the USCIS website, it should tell you. You didn't mention what you are applying for. An I-131?

Comment

Oh i already got my bio appointment and done with that now Im back in my original country but thanks though. It took 15 days total.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X