Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just submitted AOS application under VWP, need help pls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just submitted AOS application under VWP, need help pls.

Hello!

I am a us citizen and i just married my wife a few days ago.

She came to USA under the VWP and she came here to just visit me and have some fun for about 2 months before she starts a career in her country.

She just graduated college.

She had no idea that i was planning to ask in marriage as i wasnt so sure about it either and that i didnt want to risk (visa fraud) but i was planning to do so before she arrived in the US. Before she came here i have researched everything about ways of her being here in the US legally and permanently after i marry her.

Long story short, after about a month and a half after she entered USA under VWP i have asked her in marriage and she said yes. We got married a few days ago and submitted our USCIS application(Form I-130, Form I-485, etc) a couple days ago.
    When we go to our interview is it safe to tell the USCIS officer that i planned to marry her and adjust her status in the USA under VWP before she came here? I mean, it wouldnt be a visa fraud since she did not know anything about it right? I didnt tell her on purpose precisely because of that, i didnt want to risk anything. Of course there was a chance she would say no but if that's the case then there's nothing i can do.

Anyone that is in similar situation and that has gone through the interview, or anyone pls help.

Thanks in advance!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X