Return of green card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of green card

I am a Green Card Holder got under Parent of US Citizen for over one year and staying in US. I am a citizen of INDIA. I have no income in US. I am aged 59. I have of late developed some health problems

like arthrites and dental and chronic diabetic. it is too burdensome to have insurance coverage and medical expenses. In view of this I would like to surrender the GC and continue on my visitor multiple visa which is valid till 2018. what is the procedure. pl help

Your multiple entry B2 visa might be cancelled since you obtained U.S. Green Card status.

--Ray B

Originally posted by srbandla View Post
    I am a Green Card Holder got under Parent of US Citizen for over one year and staying in US. I am a citizen of INDIA. I have no income in US. I am aged 59. I have of late developed some health problems

like arthrites and dental and chronic diabetic. it is too burdensome to have insurance coverage and medical expenses. In view of this I would like to surrender the GC and continue on my visitor multiple visa which is valid till 2018. what is the procedure. pl help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X