221G : ADDITONAL DOCUMENTS: new i20 showing accurate tuition information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221G : ADDITONAL DOCUMENTS: new i20 showing accurate tuition information

I went in for a F1 visa interview yesterday, it went pretty fine. I was asked a lot of questions which i believe i gave good answers but the officer was really concerned that the amount of scholarship money i received from the school isn't specified on my i20 (this was because i had received my i20 before i was awarded with the scholarship) although i had my scholarship letter. In the end, i was handed my passport and a blue 221g form stating that my application has been put on hold and i should return to the consulate with a new i20 showing accurate tuition information before my application can be reviewed and approved. I will return to the consulate in a week's time but i need to know if I am going to be interviewed again?, and if yes? what kinda questions am i gonna be faced with?, and what are my chances of getting the visa?
    Last edited by betapikin; 07-18-2014, 05:49 PM.

Originally posted by betapikin View Post
    I went in for a F1 visa interview yesterday, it went pretty fine. I was asked a lot of questions which i believe i gave good answers but the officer was really concerned that the amount of scholarship money i received from the school isn't specified on my i20 (this was because i had received my i20 before i was awarded with the scholarship) although i had my scholarship letter. In the end, i was handed my passport and a blue 221g form stating that my application has been put on hold and i should return to the consulate with a new i20 showing accurate tuition information before my application can be reviewed and approved. I will return to the consulate in a week's time but i need to know if I am going to be interviewed again?, and if yes? what kinda questions am i gonna be faced with?, and what are my chances of getting the visa?
    Please, somebody help me!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X