when will we get our next updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will we get our next updates

My mother is an usa passport holder and she applied for me and my brother for going usa , we both are under 21 unmarried. On 1st June we got our petition approval letter from USCIS and basically it's been more than 6 weeks have passed that we yet did not got any more letter. When will we get our next letter and there is our case now?
    Thank you.

Call USCIS Customer Service

Hi isratalsamit,

Sorry to hear about your delay with your visa. According to the USCIS website, if your delay lasts longer than average processing times, they advise you to call their customer service number, "You may also call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 (TDD: 800-767-1833). If your case is outside of our current processing time, a customer service representative will request that USCIS research your case and contact you with further information." If you can't get any help and are still dealing with extended delays, you may wish to contact an immigration attorney in your area for help. Immigration attorneys may help to reduce delays and can represent you at immigration court proceedings. They can be expensive though.

I hope this helps, good luck!
    Last edited by samlynn; 08-06-2014, 07:43 PM.
    All the best,

- V. Yeva

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”

Green card information - http://bit.ly/1nokMC5

Comment

I think, It may vary from one person to another person. There is a very less chance to update the visa, may be it will be in a very rare case.
      Last edited by samlynn; 08-19-2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Dear sir or madam,
        My mother is an US citizen and she applied for me and my brother , we both are under 21 age unmarried.
        My mother called NVC the other day and they said my case was completed on 10th December 2014 but my brother got a checklist so for my brother's checklist they also hold my case. And then my mother told them not to hold my case for my brother'a checklist and after that NVC people said they will forward my case for interview schedule after my mother send an e-mail to NVC by saying not to hold my case for my brother'a case.
        We just sent the e-mail the day before yesterday so any guess how long it might take for me to get an interview day ? I head that NVC even check e-mail after many days?
        Please help me here.
        The waiting is killing me.
        Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X