Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we reuse revoked visa ?

Hi

I applied for the visa before 2 years. I have H1Bapproval (I-797) too. When I went for visa stamp it was not stammped.

In May 2013 USCIS sent mail to my employer to revoke the visa . My Visa approval will expire on next month.

My question is that can I reuse the revoked visa for new employer ? I look my status on USCIS web site. It says

On May 20, 2013, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision.
    If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.
    If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National
    Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions
    to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Please help me

can we reuse revoked visa ?

If the visa was revoked which means it was cancelled, how can you reuse it?
    You had the visa approved, then for some reason the embassy cancelled it (revoked it).
    Therefore you need to have a new petition. Hope this answers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X